xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins, Chargers, Panthers

Redskins +7 (3 units) In the passing game vs the other team's defense even. The Redskin running game is better than the Jets. The Jets have an edge in run defense. The key to this game is Washington forcing a couple of turnovers and stopping the run. Washington benched RG3 and just the fact that the coach made a strong decision and has not wavered has solidified the team a bit. Too many points take the 7

Broncos -3 + half point (2units) It would be fun to think we live in a world where the Browns beat the broncos
    Until I see it Broncos -3. broncos may score a td on defense

Chargers +10.5 (1 unit) Followed this team, and they underachieve, then in spots like this they overachieve.

Panthers +7 (1unit) This team is covering, and they are closing the gap with the Seahawks. As long as Cam doesn't throw it to the other team than everything will be just fine, also got to worry about the refs cheating.

Dolphins +2 (1unit) maybe the fired coach effect, was confused and thought the dolphins were at Jacksonville and they are at tenn.

lean Jags -2
    Last edited by xdodger19; 10-18-15 at 02:26 AM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The more I think about the Broncos@Browns, I hate Denver as road favs going into Cleveland. Cleveland is a sneaky solid team and it's going to be a grey windy day. Broncos can't run and weak-armed Peyton can't throw into 24MPH wind. Under 43 might be a better way to go with this game.