SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Here we go I thought long and hard with this one after the DETROIT game I was leaning cincy but Seattles defense is so good that I think they keep this to a FG type game at the end with I hope will be a SEATTLE victory but I bought the hook just in case
    I do like Rawls in the running game and I see Wilson running for his life again ... The difference is he can make plays on the run
    SEATTLE +3.5 (BH)

Tampa Bay Bucs -2
    Jags are horrible and I see Winston throwing a decent game today hopefully into his own receivers hands . I think Tampa can disrupt borytls passing game and will get a turnover or two in this game

Tennesse +1

Tennesse defense is good ...good enough to smack Taylor in the face today. Buffalo has a very good defense as well but their playmakers on offense are hurt and I feel Marcus marroitta will have a better game than tyrod just a feeling here.

Atlanta -7
    Matty ice is having a stellar year with huge numbers in the passing game with Julio jones and devante freeman going off. Dan Quinn's arrival in Atlanta has rebuilt a defense that was in the bottom quarter of the NFL . He came from a Championship Defense in SEATTLE and has brought that LOB mentality with him. The will get to cousins today often. This has blowout potential .

Philly -6.5
    Yeah the saints beat Dallas a romoless bryantless Cowboys team at home now they travel to one of the hardest places to play as a visitor .. Philadelphia .. Chip Kelly's offense will have the saints tired out by the third quarter and philly will pile it on as Sam Bradford will has ample time to find his play makers and Phillis run game will see holes today against the saints front line

Green Bay packers -9

Not too much to say on this one. Greenbay right now I feel has the best team in the NFL . RODGERS is a surgeon out there on the field and their running game with lacy is no joke. Green bays defense especially at home is better than last years and they create turnovers. The Rams are on the right track and have a great future but asking that team to put up two weeks of upsets will be to much and I also see GREENBAY pulling away by the 4th qtr coving this big spread of 9 pts

ARIZONA -3.5

They lost at home last week against the Rams ( man our division games beat the crap out of each other) and I feel they come out today firing on all cylinders Palmer will have a great day against detroits secondary and Arizonas defense will pick off stafford probably more than once today face it DETROIT will be 0-5 today

Oakland Raiders +4

I see DENVER barely winning today in the black hole by a FG if they can keep from having any turnovers . This is a division game against the not the same raiders they have speed and a QB that can wing it. Manning is on his last legs and will be forced to dip and dunk all day as I said before this will be a close one and maybe Oakland could even pull out a upset win here if they play 60 mins of football

That's my take on today's games I have a few teasers and parlays I'll put In here . Tell me what ta think . I'm starting to do a little write up on each of my plays so be nice lol.
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 10-11-15 at 10:44 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Parlay 4 team
    Atlanta ML -330
    Green Bay -417
    New England Patroits -417
    NY Giants -7

2team teaser
    GreenBay-2,5
    New England -2.5

3 team parlay
    Green Bay -9
    New England ML
    HOUSTON ASTROS ML

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Adding
    Kansas city / Chicago over 44.5

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rawls is not a good running back.... I think that's pretty obvious...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Like some of these picks. The bills still have percy harvin and there was a time when he could carry an offense by himself. He hasn't regressed imo and I don't think the Titans defense can stop him.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    hes decent enough to keep the passing game going I hope they implement Graham a little more today just to open up the passing game with kearse and baldwin but cincys defense will sack Wilson today hopefully not too many times

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

gambling 101: never bet on games with your favorite team playing.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    gambling 101: never bet on games with your favorite team playing.
    Gambling 102. Harry doesn't listen
    Harry has bet on his team each week
    Harry's has made $ doing it and lost money doing it

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Gambling 102. Harry doesn't listen
    Harry has bet on his team each week
    Harry's has made $ doing it and lost money doing it
    Vegas loves you. congrats ;-)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Like some of these picks. The bills still have percy harvin and there was a time when he could carry an offense by himself. He hasn't regressed imo and I don't think the Titans defense can stop him.
    curious what year you recall harvin carrying a offense to anything other than the trainers office? i swear some kid gets a commercial and you worship them till the end!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Harvin has been let go more times than Lakerboy at his pizza delivery jobs

2daBank

saw something bout raiders as home dogs where they virtually never lose and cover. i guess the numbers say either lay the points or play them on the ml if you like them but dont play them expecting the points to help. of course nothing stays the same forever, just thought it was interesting.. gl harry, wish you have gotten a better number on zona.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah but I see AZ winning by TD or more lines going up its -4 now

2daBank

Yeah but I see AZ winning by TD or more lines going up its -4 now
    no clue why they opened that thing -2.5 but i grabbed soon as i saw. if it gets to 4.5 i might sell half back and hope for middle, i dunno yet cause i could def see cards spanking them too.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah obvious lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Superbowl "winners" 2 years in a row vs Dalton and 4-0 Cincy...lol how easy is this game Harry?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Not easy but I'm liking our play today

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Now it's easy

leetreaper

haha, easy all the way, hopefully u made some coin on it modefukker

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah see my 1st post on this thread

leetreaper

Yeah see my 1st post on this thread
    Gotcha

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Here we go I thought long and hard with this one after the DETROIT game I was leaning cincy but Seattles defense is so good that I think they keep this to a FG type game at the end with I hope will be a SEATTLE victory but I bought the hook just in case
    I do like Rawls in the running game and I see Wilson running for his life again ... The difference is he can make plays on the run
    SEATTLE +3.5 (BH)

Tampa Bay Bucs -2
    Jags are horrible and I see Winston throwing a decent game today hopefully into his own receivers hands . I think Tampa can disrupt borytls passing game and will get a turnover or two in this game

Tennesse +1

Tennesse defense is good ...good enough to smack Taylor in the face today. Buffalo has a very good defense as well but their playmakers on offense are hurt and I feel Marcus marroitta will have a better game than tyrod just a feeling here.

Atlanta -7
    Matty ice is having a stellar year with huge numbers in the passing game with Julio jones and devante freeman going off. Dan Quinn's arrival in Atlanta has rebuilt a defense that was in the bottom quarter of the NFL . He came from a Championship Defense in SEATTLE and has brought that LOB mentality with him. The will get to cousins today often. This has blowout potential .

Philly -6.5
    Yeah the saints beat Dallas a romoless bryantless Cowboys team at home now they travel to one of the hardest places to play as a visitor .. Philadelphia .. Chip Kelly's offense will have the saints tired out by the third quarter and philly will pile it on as Sam Bradford will has ample time to find his play makers and Phillis run game will see holes today against the saints front line

Green Bay packers -9

Not too much to say on this one. Greenbay right now I feel has the best team in the NFL . RODGERS is a surgeon out there on the field and their running game with lacy is no joke. Green bays defense especially at home is better than last years and they create turnovers. The Rams are on the right track and have a great future but asking that team to put up two weeks of upsets will be to much and I also see GREENBAY pulling away by the 4th qtr coving this big spread of 9 pts

ARIZONA -3.5

They lost at home last week against the Rams ( man our division games beat the crap out of each other) and I feel they come out today firing on all cylinders Palmer will have a great day against detroits secondary and Arizonas defense will pick off stafford probably more than once today face it DETROIT will be 0-5 today

Oakland Raiders +4

I see DENVER barely winning today in the black hole by a FG if they can keep from having any turnovers . This is a division game against the not the same raiders they have speed and a QB that can wing it. Manning is on his last legs and will be forced to dip and dunk all day as I said before this will be a close one and maybe Oakland could even pull out a upset win here if they play 60 mins of football

That's my take on today's games I have a few teasers and parlays I'll put In here . Tell me what ta think . I'm starting to do a little write up on each of my plays so be nice lol.
    4-2-1 so far today with that Chiefs over not covering doing well today

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Had a great day!!

SEATTLE +3.5 (BH) won

Tampa Bay Bucs -2 won

Tennesse +1 push

Atlanta -7 lost

Philly -6.5 won

Green Bay packers -9 won

ARIZONA -3.5 won

Oakland Raiders +4 lost

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Parlay 4 team
    Atlanta ML -330
    Green Bay -417
    New England Patroits -417
    NY Giants -7. Pending

2team teaser
    GreenBay-2,5
    New England -2.5 won