rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Redskins/ATL under 48

Redskins head coach Jay Gruden on Friday afternoon announced that wide receiver DeSean Jackson (hamstring), cornerback Chris Culliver (knee), tight end Jordan Reed (concussion/knee/ankle) and cornerback DeAngelo Hall (toe) have all officially been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Falcons in Atlanta.

Only way the skins can hang in there is by running the ball down ATLs throat. Skins have the second ranked overall defense. Atlanta redzone defense is tight. I see long drives and FG's on both ends. 48 is too much here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

long as cousins doesnt pull the same shit mallett and foster did last week and turn it over allowing atl to jump out i like it. basically changed the whole tone of the gm and it got way out of hand. i think skins have to basically come in with same game plan hou im sure initially did,. key is not falling behind and needing cousins to throw a bunch in which case it could steamroll but i do agree..

rockhardfister

Exactly...additionally Falcons best run stuffing LB Durant is out today with sprained elbow.

rockhardfister

Damn...Julio is a game time decision. Im thinking they might rest him because they play Saints Thursday night. Another reason to Bang the under here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Damn...Julio is a game time decision. Im thinking they might rest him because they play Saints Thursday night. Another reason to Bang the under here.
    is he really that close to not playing? i have some dfs and a season long fantasy team to worry bout! shit.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10170

Yup I took this line under 48 early in week, same as last week agst philly at 47, expecting it to come crashing down, like philly last week closed 44, but this line hasn't budged, kinda second guessing now as these non-divisional games that neither team is particularly pumped for could lead to carlesssness on defense. Also, Cousins is more than over due for an implosion and giving up some good field position for atlanta and easy scores.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kind of like it myself RHF but pretty sure Julio is playing. Probably about same productivity as last wk but I think Hank has bigger day myself and Julio will get his touches but hard as it is to say he may be more a decoy being a bit hobbled. Don't think Atl has same luck on ground this week which probably means more passing but I can see a 24-17 type gm. Bol!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kind of like it myself RHF but pretty sure Julio is playing. Probably about same productivity as last wk but I think Hank has bigger day myself and Julio will get his touches but hard as it is to say he may be more a decoy being a bit hobbled. Don't think Atl has same luck on ground this week which probably means more passing but I can see a 24-17 type gm. Bol!
    problem is skins secondary is trash and if atl cant run which they prob wont have much success that not gonna help under. julio been hobbled all year, last week he wasnt a decoy it was just game flow circumstance imo. that said i do like hankerson quite a bit as well in dfs today.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Like First Half Under 24.5 (-115)

rockhardfister

Julio is playing.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Like First Half Under 24.5 (-115)
    Thats it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Bank I agree should have worded it better but Skins strength on D is front 7 they tackle well and good vs run gm. Think that's why Atl probably leans more on pass attack today the only scary thing about this bet. If Skins held to 17 or less though I think it hits. Just don't see Falcons putting up 35+ here today and Skins obviously gonna try to grind like RHF mentioned unless they get down 2 touches early then all bets off.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah Bank I agree should have worded it better but Skins strength on D is front 7 they tackle well and good vs run gm. Think that's why Atl probably leans more on pass attack today the only scary thing about this bet. If Skins held to 17 or less though I think it hits. Just don't see Falcons putting up 35+ here today and Skins obviously gonna try to grind like RHF mentioned unless they get down 2 touches early then all bets off.
    i agree just gun shy after thinking same thing with hou/atl last week and it coming unraveled on me in a hurry. all cause a foster fumble or would have hit the 1st half under at least

rockhardfister

Coleman is back today. I think they run a little more than usual with Freeman in the slot. This is good for the under. Grind this one out and get ready for short week at Saints.

Here’s what profootballfocus.com has ATL O-line rated #2 in run blocking. I doubt they stray away.

”1. Atlanta Falcons (26th, 2014 ranking)

”Pass blocking rank: 4th

”Run blocking rank: 2nd

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Looking good!! Can't believe Bryant misses a chipper in dome to end half and Atl gonna find end zone couple times eventually. Need under here and Atl s/u win let's GO!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

falcons kicker blows

John Deere
    Beer Time !!!!!
    John Deere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5844

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Falcunts booooooom!!!!!! Thought Bryant might cost them with 4 pts he left off the board but getting Atl to win s/u and under a miracle. Now nothing crazy hang on boys!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Chicken dinner

rockhardfister

Nice hit boys. I got ATL live too in OT for nice hit