SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

GEEK Picks!

I'm creating a thread to track my picks for the NFL season rather than creating a thread every pick.

2U Baltimore Ravens ML (-140)

I'm taking the Ravens on the road against division rival, Pittsburgh Steelers. We all know Big Ben went down last week and is out for some time. Mike Vick comes in for his first start of the year, on TNF (previous QBs are 0-4). I've been hearing the PITT players not backing Vick in practice, simply saying he's not understanding things that Ben usually does. Thats expected and not having a full week to prepare for his first start will hurt the Steelers. For the Ravens, they're 0-3, can't afford to go 0-4 & that's a serious factor for me. Needing a win matters, especially against a division opponent, would be a great start. Flacco needs to get Forsett involved and keep finding Steve Smith and this offense will be fine. Defensively, they will key on Bell and the run game and let Vick's decision making attempt to beat you. I'm not saying this game is going to get out of hand, it's going to be a dogfight (no pun intended) but, I see the Ravens making plays at the end of the game to win. 20-14, Ravens. Best of luck.

0-0, -1.10U

SportsGEEEEK

2U Baltimore Ravens ML (WINNER +2U)

YTD: 1-1, +0.9U

SportsGEEEEK

WEEK 4 (1-1, +0.9U)

1U New York Jets ML -125

YTD: 1-1 (+0.9U)

Will post the rest of the plays tomorrow afternoon, closer to 1:00PM EST.

SportsGEEEEK

ADDING:

1U Cincinnati Bengals -2.5 (-130)
    1U Tampa Bay +3.5 (-125)

SportsGEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    WEEK 4 (1-1, +0.9U)

1U New York Jets ML -125
    WINNER! I knew the Jets had it & come to think, I was trying to talk myself out of it too!