Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

TNF Skins @ Giants

So I've seen a couple threads with everyone on the Giants. Giants haven't showed anything the last 2 weeks. Although I understand Eli can "go off" any week, I don't see how the Giants can win here with Washington implementing their clock control run game with Morris/Jones. Also think WAS's D is underrated. Feel free to chime in. I want to know why people like the Giants to cover.

Early lean WAS +3.5

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Many seem to be going off the recent trends of head to heads. That said the Redskins have won 7 games in the last 2 years so it's not hard to beat up on the easy beat wins. 3 of those division games were in the second half of the season where New York usually play their better football.
    TNF has been a weird one, a last min TD forcing a push and the Broncos last minute defensive TD off a fumble. With an NFC East match on the cards I'm expecting the same thing.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Good stuff. I don't want to overthink this one too much. I do think you're right where people may be thinking of the past matchup between the two teams. That being said, do you think the Giants can stop the Skins run game? They're basically gonna run 2 RB1s, in my opinion, the whole game. That can leave some one on ones for Cousins. By the second half, the Giants D can be really sucking wind. Let's also not forget the Skins have a very good D.