Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Raiders/ Ravens line too low?

Hey fellas,

What am I missing here? Why are the Ravens only giving up 4.5? Trap game, or major injuries besides Suggs?

Thanks in advance!

-CG

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I mean what do you think the line should be?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

i think he saying should be more since the blowout lose last week

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tough gm, this not same ravens of years past and this 1st year im actually willing to treat them different but bottom line is they have nothing on the outside scaring anyone unless guys are scared steve smith beats them with his cane. i thought raiders were moving the right direction coming into the season but then cincy bitch slapped them. im kinda willing to give cincy more credit than oak blame there for now as i still think they a improving group. obviously no way id play them +4.5 when could have had +7 a few hours ago but to be honest i wouldnt be surprised at all if balty dropped this gm or it at least came down to the wire.

Calgunner23

I would think closer to 6.5 - 7 against the fucken Raiders. I can go to Home Depot right now and get a squad together that will keep it closer than 4.5. But we'll see right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    I would think closer to 6.5 - 7 against the fucken Raiders. I can go to Home Depot right now and get a squad together that will keep it closer than 4.5. But we'll see right?
    you underselling oak and overselling balty if you think their weapons any better than bunch of guys you could go pick up at home depot. not to mention it was 6.5-7 just few hours ago. obviously somebody decided that was far too many and im kinda pissed i couldnt convince myself to pull trigger.

Calgunner23

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you underselling oak and overselling balty if you think their weapons any better than bunch of guys you could go pick up at home depot. not to mention it was 6.5-7 just few hours ago. obviously somebody decided that was far too many and im kinda pissed i couldnt convince myself to pull trigger.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland pulls it off, but I have to see it to believe it. Just seems like one of those I migh think back and ask why I didn't bet it. But it can also go the other way.

I think I'll just stay away from this one. Doesn't feel right to me.

GL everyone!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland pulls it off, but I have to see it to believe it. Just seems like one of those I migh think back and ask why I didn't bet it. But it can also go the other way.

I think I'll just stay away from this one. Doesn't feel right to me.

GL everyone!!
    it really doesnt hurt my feelings that i couldnt convince myself to pull trigger on oak earlier. i seriously dont mind not having money on them. lol. i certainly dont think they anything special but do think they trending toward being closer to .500 and moving right direction., while at same time balty declining fast, i have a tons of respect for their front office but they have really failed to replace any of flacco's help they been letting walk these last few years. maybe when that rookie wr gets healthy he can help but honestly doubt there a worse wr corp in the nfl than the present scrubs flacco throwing to (i guess panthers have a case but that it).

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    i think he saying should be more since the blowout lose last week
    I know what he's saying, I'm saying I disagree

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i agree