R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

WK 1 overreactions to consider...

Titans/Brownies= Marcus looked amazing indeed vs Jameis! However today I would be cautious fantasy guys. Cleveland can be very stingy at the pound on defense got a couple new toys in draft as well. Honestly I see a ugly gm here with turnovers and stalled drives. Lebeau and that Titan defense won't be making life easy on Manziel either. This one has ugly written all over it and I see long days for young slingers. Lean under 41 but damn those low #'s scary haha!

Frisco/Pitt= Wow that Frisco defense looked great on mnf didn't they? Let's pump the brakes after a brutal off-season and losing a lot of personnel they were pumped for this primetime gm to send a msg, also facing a very young qb on primetime. Yes getting Bowman back is HUGE but expect a much less performance today in a tough spot. Pitt on extended rest and short wk long travel for SF. Lean Pitt laying a td tough with that defense but if nothing else look at Pitt or over in any teases.

Balty/Oak = Talk about brutal spots how bout Balty playing at Denver followed be a cross coast trip to face my Raidas. No doubt Oak looked brutal last wk but expect better execution today. See a close one here with Balty winning but backdoor very open here I think and Ravens just "escape" this spot with a win.

Seattle/Gb= Obvious angle here revenge factor for GB. However again just BRUTAL spot for Hags b2b long travel games and faced a very physical team last wk. Like Pack here to roll 30-23.

Just a few thoughts and leans going against what I see as tough spots or contrarian to wk 1 results. Bol everyone!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

from what i understood hearing announcers during balty/den last week balty did not go back home and instead stayed the week somewhere in cali. i still think a td too much for a team that lost its soul on the defensive side and only wr threat is a 50 year old steve smith.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thanks Bank! Yeah not as tough but still rough spot no doubt. Losing Suggs pretty big deal obviously and should make life easier for Oak offense. Thanks for input bro it's always welcomed. 1 other advantage for Pitt is gm being early tilt. Gonna 11 am on Friscos time when this kicks off. Big Ben should have huge day.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-20-15 at 08:06 AM.

2daBank

if i had any faith i that midget clown playing qb for brownies id be all over them, this classic week 2 type money bet but how the fukk can you trust johnny cant play football against a lebeau defense? id consider him still a rookie and we all know what this dc does to rookies, we not really counting last seasons boos fest as a year under johnny's belt are we? kid didnt even read the damn playbook cover let alone study it..

biggest reason im mentioning this game cause im in a spot where im really close to starting mariota in my highest dollar fantasy league, it either him or stafford who was terrible against minny twice last year and in a gm i think is another week 2 type everyone thinks minny sux so they win type gm. obviously not expecting mariota to light it up again but id think he contributes far more rushing yards this week and trust wisenhunts offensive prowess enough to think he can continue to find ways to take adv of his skill set with stuff teams simply cant yet be prepared for.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I don't want no part of side classic "spot" for Brownies stinkfest win though. Took Titans defense in fantasy this wk Lebeau team should feast again. Expecting a couple turnovers by Johnny and ugly low scoring affair.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Oakland gone down to +4.5, even if Carr plays and even at home they seem to be a struggler...

Fair bit of money coming in for Buffalo as well. Wouldnt mind taking points with the Patriots but likely leave it

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Dallas gone up to 6.5, wow
    That's gonna be a good play for those wanting to jump on em

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Girls always tough on road and these teams seem to swap wins in each other's houses usually. Hate fact Philly coming off embarrassing primetime loss, and no Dez though hurts big-time obviously. Far as Carr goes even if he does not start or gets yanked with soreness or inflammation to thumb I don't see a huge drop off going to McGloin really. Think we see a heavy dosage of Lamont honestly today though in that one.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-20-15 at 09:56 AM.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Yup, Ravens stayed in San Jose this week, so they didn't travel a lot. Suggs is a big loss. LT Monroe also out. Forsett imho was a one year wonder in Kubiak's scheme, which fits him well. And they don't have many weapons on the outside.

This line is seriously inflated, on back of the poor performance by Raiders in week 1. Overreaction.

I was thinking about going big with Oakland in this spot, but they are paper thin at safety. Allen on IR and Woodson questionable for today. Asante is a solid backup, but their secondary is in trouble if Woodson will be unable to go, because Taylor Mays and UDFA Tevin McDonald are his backups. Gotta wait for that last update on Woodson't injury.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well to a tee so far Mariotta not doing shit in low score shitfest, Frisco defense hot garbage, also mentioned Bills might bury this morning in another thread. Could still win but not going like Buff homers had planned. Don't make SB plans yet seriously you beat soft Colts team at home.

2daBank

i like titans 2nd half -1. who the hell browns beat by 20?