Betpoints: 172

packers -3.5 at home vs hawks

anyone else shocked by this line ?

i was thinking alot closer to a pk

are hawks really gonna start the year 0-2

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im shocked you think sea is a good play.. should be higher, pack outplaed sea in sea in the nfc championship gm, are the better team on a neutral field and only laying 3.5 at home. line is short imo and yea sea wil realy go 0-2 to start as they suffer the same fate as most sb losers these days and have a so so season where they be lucky to win 2 road games. of course they will go 7-1 or so at home since they have a unfair adv at home but ya'll might as well stop sucking this team off cause they not going anywhere this year. or keep losing money on them, your call.

lwindaily
    lwindaily's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packer cover easy

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    anyone else shocked by this line ?

i was thinking alot closer to a pk

are hawks really gonna start the year 0-2
    Pats went 0-2 last year... Colts also went 0-2... although prob would have been different if for not very iffy no-calls by the refs with pass interference when they got a late game pick. but, Vegas gotta make the early season moolah

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Schedule makers going brutal on Seahags to start season with 2 tough roadies. Beautiful revenge spot for Pack who you gotta love at home catching a low #, and terrible spot for Hags who are not same team on road. Also factor in fatigue a bit you know they had to exert more clawing back into that gm. Then it goes to overtime and anytime you play a tough smash mouth team like Stl your gonna really feel it all week.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-14-15 at 11:45 AM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Kam sitting back hoping Rodgers lights em up and he cashes in before week 3.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11316

I would take GB up to -7 for this game. Seahawks O-line is a jumbled mess. The WR's cannot get separation. Bobby Wagner is playing MLB like he is stuck in mud and our secondary is not as good w/o Kam.

This game won't be close.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I wad expecting line to be like -6 for pack...and im a big seahawks fan, Packers seem like easiest money ever...

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO

I have no bet on this game

but i do have a feeling alot of packer backers are gonna eat cheese in this one

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol sounds like a bunch of Seattle haters...since when is there such thing as a un fair homefield advantage lol seriously....tell me Bennett and Irving don't terrorize Rodgers today Wagner will be fine and lynch will have a big game lets see I'll take Seattle +3 all day

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO

^ agree hawks +3 is prolly the best play

also maybe under 49 ...