TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Thoughts on this 3 team teaser?

I have the Saints and Pats at +17 and the Colts at +19. It's obvious that these three teams are taking it easy, and I don't expect any of them to win. But you have to expect them to want to keep at least SOME momentum going into the post-season, wouldn't you think?

Is this a fairly safe bet? (No bet is safe obviously, but you know what I mean.)

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Instead of a straight teaser...can't you do a parlay and buy the points you need? Colts +19 is a crappy number...maybe by enough to bring them to +17 along with the others...or take 1.5 off Colts and just make them all 17.5

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

You can't just buy 8 or 9 points though. That's why you have to tease. Those are scary games though. I think you are better off with games like bears, jets, and panthers that should actually win. You see what happened last week with volts second half! The first half was the only play there. You never know how bad it can get after starters go out.

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    You can't just buy 8 or 9 points though. That's why you have to tease. Those are scary games though. I think you are better off with games like bears, jets, and panthers that should actually win. You see what happened last week with volts second half! The first half was the only play there. You never know how bad it can get after starters go out.
    Sure you can. At least on 5 dimes. I do it quite a bit.

patblue03
    patblue03's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

I like the teaser