PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bangin Bengals give Jets&Edwards a beatdown?

He singlehandedly cursed the Jets with his own wordGUARANTEE YES SIRREE boys Braylon Edwards must have been drunk when he used that dreadful word in a sentence on New Years Eve well not the exact word he all but guaranteed it though. ''We won't lose this game,'' said Edwards Wednesday before a throng of reporters standing in front of his locker. Well boys let me put it in our word of exact relation to that dreadful word GUARANTEE so we can better understand it that word is LOCK here is his interview:

BRAYLON EDWARDS'GUARANTEE:'WE WON'T LOSE'

December 31 Newark Star-Ledger
    "Wide receiver Braylon Edwards wasn't lying poolside with his favorite beverage in his hand like Joe Namath all those years ago, but he all but guaranteed that the Jets would defeat the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday night at the Meadowlands and earn a playoff berth. ''We won't lose this game,'' said Edwards Wednesday before a throng of reporters standing in front of his locker. ''We want it too bad. You can just talk to the guys and get a feel. You can listen to (coach Rex Ryan's) conviction when he talks to us. ''Guys are serious about winning this game. Guys aren't talking about New Year's Eve. Guys aren't talking about family. All guys are talking about is the playoffs ... beating ..."

Now I don't know about you guys but come Sunday night I will
    be all over the Bengals like white on rice no it isn't a LOCK
    but is the right side to take

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If New England wins on Sunday afternoon, the Jets will win and very easily. Cincy will not play it's starters against the Jets. Time to be realistic here. Do you risk injury just to try and upstage a player and what he said? Cincy probably lays down in this game anyways, but a New England win earlier in the day guarantees it. It is time to grow up people. Basing a wager on a statement made by one player is the stupidest way of wagering known to man.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If New England wins on Sunday afternoon, the Jets will win and very easily. Cincy will not play it's starters against the Jets. Time to be realistic here. Do you risk injury just to try and upstage a player and what he said? Cincy probably lays down in this game anyways, but a New England win earlier in the day guarantees it. It is time to grow up people. Basing a wager on a statement made by one player is the stupidest way of wagering known to man.
    One word Daddy GUARANTEE=CURSE =FIND A WAY TO LOSE Just like LOCK=curse=lose 90% of the time

PAULYPOKER

Here is your post on my thread from yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Ohio State gets run over by Oregon. Oregon has too much speed for the Bucks. You have Pryor against the Oregon big 3 of Masoli, Blount and James. I will admit that if the Big 10 was ever going to win another Rose Bowl, this would be the year, but I do not see that happening. I see LSU defeating Penn State also. Penn State will need a near perfect game from their QB Daryll Clark to win. LSU is also going to need a very good game from their QB. This game will be the closest of the 3 mentioned. It could also be the lowest scoring of the 3. Auburn should handle Northwestern, but never sell Northwestern short. That team knows how to give 110% on every play in every game. Auburn will need a good offensive performance to win this game. Now I probably will be wrong on one of these games, so let's say 1-2 for the Big 10. Maybe 0-3. Outside chance of 2-1.
    This was the post you were replying to:

Folks when it comes to college football I am pretty much average
    Except for when the Big ten is involved I am correct on the big ten games around 80% of the time so with that said here is your free moneymakers thank me when it's over anything less would be uncivilized

Auburn wins this one by 14+

Pennstate wins in a semi close battle

Ohio State wins could get ugly for ducks

It's plain to see that I defeated you flawlessly yesterday you were 0 wins and 3 Losses and I was 3 wins and 0 Losses cause I did not trust Auburn so I took their Ml but since I did not post it that way I take it as a loss so my post record is 2 wins and 1 loss so who is the better handicapper or did you just have a bad day??
    how much did you lose 10 20 or 30 grand????

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

The Jets will not lose this game. I may be a homer, but I can see the big picture here: Cincy would love to draw us again next week because, let's face it, we're probably among the most beatable playoof-contending teams out there. That, coupled with the fact that a Cincy win MAY allow Pittsburgh to sneak into the postseason = Jets win. I can't say by how much, but the smart thing for Cincy to do would be to lose.

PAULYPOKER

we shall see you see the jets are playing with a guilty conscious cause deep inside they are losers and they know it

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    we shall see you see the jets are playing with a guilty conscious cause deep inside they are losers and they know it
    Yes they are, and yes they do know it!Agree Pauly!!