R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Warren Sapp arrested & SB props ?

Phoenix police arrested Sapp this morning for soliciting prostitution/assault at a local hotel. Apparently he had 2 women he paid back at his room, a struggle ensued and spilled out into hallway. Women appeared to police to have been in a struggle and hauled the idiot to jail. Word is he's fired from Nfl network lol. Great look for the league in the midst of their half hearted lame domestic violence campaigning.

Another quick ? I'm not really a props guy take a glance at board but it's nauseating looking at the hundreds of choices. Just heard this morning Bruce Irvin 1st player EVER to get booted from a SB! Anyone know if there was a prop for ejections? Odds must have been pretty sweet on yes.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I liked Gronkowski on Jimmy Kimmell last night. "I got pushed or something, and it was the last game of the year, and I was like, 'Screw it, I'm throwing some haymakers,'" Gronkowski said Monday night on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live." I'll be interested to see what the fines are on this one, since it was in the Super Bowl.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

5Dimes offered a prop bet on whether a player would be ejected:

• Yes +1000
    • No -2000

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

@Klc Gronk being Gronk he's a tool but funny and quite a character! Wow Diggity +1000 not to shabby! I use 5D just browsed at em must have missed it. Thanks! Anyone hit that prop I wonder?