4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Does Russell Wilson/Seattle have the worst receiving core in NFL history ?

I see so many haters constantly trying to find a way to knock Wilson, but I am actually amazed he manages to do what he does with the rediculously sub-par and arguable worst and most awful receiving core in the NFL... ever?

Matthews - undrafted free agent out of Kentucky (cut by browns, cut by arena football, played CFL)

Lockette - undrafted free agent out of Fort Valley (where the F is that?) cut by seattle then cut by SF then cut by bears...

Baldwin - undrafted free agent out of Stanford (even at Stanford his numbers sucked, only 5'10, slow)

Kearse - undrafted freea agent out of Washington (poor college program)

I dont even think the Oakland Raiders receiving core is this bad. How did they even get to teh superbowl with these receivers is beyond the life of me and just shows how special Wilson is.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Wilson isn't bad..but when he's about to eat up 20 Mill next year, he will deserve criticism because if you make all the money you have the most expected of you..Wilson will make more than Brady, If I'm Wilson that makes me feel uncomfortable when I have to look my owner in the face

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Who cares Wilson is the typical uncle Tom yes masa dude like Tiger Woods. Eff him dude he cost them the game cause he couldn't audible that shit which was sent in by Carrol and Bevell. If i was Lynch i'd leave the Seachickens because it's obvious they were trying to keep him from getting the glory and wanted Wilson to get all the glory. They deserve what they got
    Last edited by TheMartian; 02-02-15 at 09:32 AM.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Worst receiving core to make it to Superbowl

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Their style of play doesnt require a great receiving corp

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

With big $$$ tied up everywhere else, I don't see this changing anytime soon.