Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's all unraveling for the Pats: NFL New Rules to neutralize Belicheat

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/29/pet...gble-receivers

Belichik's little game is up, it looks like..

NFL wants people to win straight, not loophole wins
    stretching truth and exploiting regulations

this is going to greatly neutralize/contain that little ruse he came up with

RULE: Refs POINT OUT player.. make Missed FG symbol... if ineligible..

(no need to waste a guy covering him)
    so doing this, effectively gives Seattle Defense an extra-man

Ratzz

i will bet anybody ANYTHING that the Patriots cry 'foul' on this late adjustment

if you eliminate the unfair advantage employed BY CHEATERS..

a cheater will claim that the other side, in attempt to prevent him from cheating– is cheating.

lol.. i DO love the mind of a cheater. must be quite interesting in there.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Football reduced to daycare................wtf Ratzz maybe to even things up the ref's should sign holding when Seattle is planning to Blitz.
    BB is one very smart coach and you know it.
    You may consider what he does during a game is cheating - I don't see it that way.
    He's a brilliant planner and forces the opponent to play to his level or loose.
    I have no interest in New England, nor any other team.

bobby

Ratzz

it is reduced to this level, because Belichik has no honor, and exploits every loophole
    and regulation, because he is not gifted enough to win without trick play after trick play.

people must implement rules and treat him like a child, which he is ostensibly.
    he cannot control himself. He must steal or take something.

he just can't win, without scams of some kind. Without Spygate videos, and knowing exactly
    when the defense would Blitz, Pats never win anything at all.

NFL already taking Pats weapons away.. and these a gimmicks that the Pats rely on..

without all those late-announcements, Pats do not beat Ravens/not a chance,
    Down by 14 TWICE at home.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    it is reduced to this level, because Belichik has no honor, and exploits every loophole
    and regulation, because he is not gifted enough to win without trick play after trick play.

people must implement rules and treat him like a child, which he is ostensibly.
    he cannot control himself. He must steal or take something.

he just can't win, without scams of some kind. Without Spygate videos, and knowing exactly
    when the defense would Blitz, Pats never win anything at all.

NFL already taking Pats weapons away.. and these a gimmicks that the Pats rely on..

without all those late-announcements, Pats do not beat Ravens/not a chance,
    Down by 14 TWICE at home.

Have to agree with ya.
    That Ravens team was just starting it's peak. So far the only team to give the Pat's fit's.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/29/pet...gble-receivers

Belichik's little game is up, it looks like..

NFL wants people to win straight, not loophole wins
    stretching truth and exploiting regulations

this is going to greatly neutralize/contain that little ruse he came up with

RULE: Refs POINT OUT player.. make Missed FG symbol... if ineligible..

(no need to waste a guy covering him)
    so doing this, effectively gives Seattle Defense an extra-man
    The fact that the NFL has initiated a new rule for something that was not necessarily a violation of any rule, tells me...somebody high up on the totem pole DO NOT WANT PATS WINNING THIS GAME....Ravens are superbowl champs...and are tough as nails...they don't whine...but they were clearly sour grapes over that little stunt Bellicheat pulled...it was so underhanded that Harbough had to mention it afterwards...Suggs mentioned it again on First Take earlier today...it threw them off something awful and cost them the game..

I personally dun have a problem with what Bellicheat did...he did not break any rules...however I do see it as an example of poor gamesmanship and it demonstrates a lack of class...that this New England organization clearly lacks...how many times did Bellicheat throw on 4th down up 5 touch downs during their semi-undefeated season? How many times did he run up the score..? The other owners are pressuring the NFL to do something about it...Godell is caught between a rock and a hard place...loyalty to his tree house buddy Kraft...or answering to the other 31 other owners who have had it up to here...with Kraft and his nonsense...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The fact that the NFL has initiated a new rule for something that was not necessarily a violation of any rule, tells me...somebody high up on the totem pole DO NOT WANT PATS WINNING THIS GAME....Ravens are superbowl champs...and are tough as nails...they don't whine...but they were clearly sour grapes over that little stunt Bellicheat pulled...it was so underhanded that Harbough had to mention it afterwards...Suggs mentioned it again on First Take earlier today...it threw them off something awful and cost them the game..

I personally dun have a problem with what Bellicheat did...he did not break any rules...however I do see it as an example of poor gamesmanship and it demonstrates a lack of class...that this New England organization clearly lacks...how many times did Bellicheat throw on 4th down up 5 touch downs during their semi-undefeated season? How many times did he run up the score..? The other owners are pressuring the NFL to do something about it...Godell is caught between a rock and a hard place...loyalty to his tree house buddy Kraft...or answering to the other 31 other owners who have had it up to here...with Kraft and his nonsense...
    i agree with assessment of Belichik, worst sportsmanship in the game. Derives pleasure from humiliating an undermanned opponent. It cost him BIG though, he wasted two of Gronk's best years running up the score against the Colts.. and had Gronk in there blocking for a PAT, when they were up 28 pts.. and just trying to hit 60 Pts for the game.

no reason for it. Broke Gronk's arm, and this is the first season where is actually functional since.
    Brady has a competitive problem also, they are kindred souls.. you can see how Brady loses control
    when he runs down and starts head butting and screaming after simple TDs..

When asked why he did not celebrate too much after rushing for long TDs,
    Emmitt Smith used to say: "Act like you've been there before and will be again"

a great model of humility to follow, and this is the All-Time Yards leader. He had every excuse to be an ass about the games. I thin he is the only player to win Season MVP, and Superbowl MVP in the same season.

cool guy.. definitely NOT a Patriot.

Everybody ALREADY hated the Patriots. After this scandal they are Public Enemy No.1 in the eyes of America.
    I see rest of Brady's career as being quite unpleasant. Image is destroyed, and once this ball/bathroom boy sings..

THEN THEY WILL BE REALLY SCREWED.

GO BALL BOY!