BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Deflategate A Fraud

So the truth finally comes out. The 11 "deflated" footballs were used in the first half ONLY. The Pats led 17-7 at halftime. In the second half, using legal footballs, the Patsies outscored Indy 28-0 to win handily. Enough of this bull s**t.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

full exoneration of any wrongdoing and a major line movement coming.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So the truth finally comes out. The 11 "deflated" footballs were used in the first half ONLY. The Pats led 17-7 at halftime. In the second half, using legal footballs, the Patsies outscored Indy 28-0 to win handily. Enough of this bull s**t.
    AMEN Brother !!!!!

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

I request a major line move.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

How many years have the Patriots been deflating balls?

Is this why Brady is one of the best cold weather QBs ever?

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

The real exoneration is how bad NE played with the under-inflated ball..Diggidy, I'd guess 0 years considering how rare it is for Brady to commit turnovers and throw for under 50% for an entire half of a game..If anything the Colts benefited from the ball...so maybe you need to realize the smear articles came from ESPN NY...if you arent from the east, its known NY and Boston (NE) dont get a long...there's 0 facts about anything...the idea of a colts person or anti pats person tampering with the balls to screw over NE is just as plausible as brady pinching out air himself

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The real conspiracy-gate is whoever started this BS and the idiots that kept it going in the media, etc.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

90% of all media yappers are full of themselves and their sleazy gossip hound
    jobs, talking about other people and blabbing about minutae no real person cares about.
    they are a parasite on the sports.. never giving us an edge or a deeper understanding
    just the TIGER BEAT version of sport personalities. it's sickening. I don't want to ever hear
    Mike Greenberg tout #shrinkage again when I'm trying to sip the morning coffee.
    I don't want to hear Troy Aikman criticize a QB who is ten times better than he ever was.
    I don't care if Aaron Rodgers likes puffy balls or not. Jerry Rice sounds like a sad old man.
    The media and papers are all babies not grown adults. This says something about our society,
    something LAME.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    90% of all media yappers are full of themselves and their sleazy gossip hound
    jobs, talking about other people and blabbing about minutae no real person cares about.
    they are a parasite on the sports.. never giving us an edge or a deeper understanding
    just the TIGER BEAT version of sport personalities. it's sickening. I don't want to ever hear
    Mike Greenberg tout #shrinkage again when I'm trying to sip the morning coffee.
    I don't want to hear Troy Aikman criticize a QB who is ten times better than he ever was.
    I don't care if Aaron Rodgers likes puffy balls or not. Jerry Rice sounds like a sad old man.
    The media and papers are all babies not grown adults. This says something about our society,
    something LAME.
    Another old G.. crybaby. LOL.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Have to keep us busy because the pro-bowl sure as hell will not.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The real conspiracy-gate is whoever started this BS and the idiots that kept it going in the media, etc.
    Well said! it was boring and overplayed after the first few hours it broke on sports center and they are still talking about it 24/7 now.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Fave part of this whole fiasco is how the Nfl set it up like always to dominate headlines even in wk off. Leaked word right away to let the chatter begin. Then the 3 day wait to drop the obvious mid wk. Guess the league had to send balls to f.b.i headquarters so the special "p.s.i. forensics squad" could do in-depth analysis on something a couple junkies could have done in 10 min. with air pressure gauge. All about biz yo

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

that score 'argument' is pretty stupid.

when you are down in a huge playoff game– your mind changes..
    when you are up in a huge playoff game– your mind changes.

first half begins level playing field.. but a monster comeback, on the road.. when you think you are already beaten..

opposite holds true as well. The point is to gain the quick advantage. Then let the ball roll downhill

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that score 'argument' is pretty stupid.

when you are down in a huge playoff game– your mind changes..
    when you are up in a huge playoff game– your mind changes.

first half begins level playing field.. but a monster comeback, on the road.. when you think you are already beaten..

opposite holds true as well. The point is to gain the quick advantage. Then let the ball roll downhill
    Been staring at this comment for 5 minutes.

Still don't know what it means. What advantage pal?