GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

VIDEO!!! GENO'S PICKS RAVENS vs PATRIOTS

Here's the free pick.. and my thoughts on the Lions bitching about that PI call

ENJOY!!!

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I like it. I really don't know why everyone else seems to be on the other side of this line

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post
    I like it. I really don't know why everyone else seems to be on the other side of this line
    Yup i said in my podcast it's the kinda game where if the Pats cover idiots will all say "see, i told ya the line was trying to trick you into the ravens" but when the ravens cover no one will remember saying that.

BOL today pal! Love Seattle too and the line went up again... to 12... WOW!

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

wow is right. I don't see value in it at 12, although I think they win. I also put a small wager on ravens ML because +255 is off in my estimation.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

What do you mean? Every "idiot" seems to be on the Ravens? Ravens have played terrible towards the end of the year and are lucky to be in the playoffs. They beat my Steelers who were very average this year. I need a good reason to not max bet on New England.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    What do you mean? Every "idiot" seems to be on the Ravens? Ravens have played terrible towards the end of the year and are lucky to be in the playoffs. They beat my Steelers who were very average this year. I need a good reason to not max bet on New England.
    haha.. apologies dude.. i meant idiot as in people that love to talk about the lines and what they're "saying" ...neither bet was a bad bet. And the Ravens played well enough to make my bet look good... who ya likin tonight. I love the Seahawks and all those points. Who the EFF have the anthers beaten in this five game streak???