Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well brother haven't given too much thought to tomorrow just yet, one day at a time for me. I would have to lean Colts for now. BOL on that one. NBA tonight, any thoughts, my post is up & running, did not see yours, but maybe as you say you didn't post one. These NFL games are "boring the shit out of me" sir. The first one was so INEPT on both sides it wasn't even worth watching.
    for nba I didn't like any matchup and didn't look into any tbh. Ravens was my only play of the day today. I only thought about rockets and spurs ml parlay but didn't pull the trigger

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    for nba I didn't like any matchup and didn't look into any tbh. Ravens was my only play of the day today. I only thought about rockets and spurs ml parlay but didn't pull the trigger
    OK man talk to you Sunday.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Balt @ Pitt: Pitt ML -163.

Regular season ended at: 58-37-2 +20.2.
    Day complete: 0-1.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Seems like Pigsburgh Squealers are overrated... what a shyt team...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Seems like Pigsburgh Squealers are overrated... what a shyt team...
    Yes sir. Both of these playoff games today were a complete waste of time. So many mistakes by all four teams, wow, wasn't even worth watching, especially the first one. Pitt absolutely sucked in the second game. Oh well. I'll tell you what, the Patriots are and always have been my favorite, BUT, Baltimore is their "Achilles' Heel". Check the line when it comes out, if the Pat's are favored by more than 7, I am taking Baltimore.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Yes sir. Both of these playoff games today were a complete waste of time. So many mistakes by all four teams, wow, wasn't even worth watching, especially the first one. Pitt absolutely sucked in the second game. Oh well. I'll tell you what, the Patriots are and always have been my favorite, BUT, Baltimore is their "Achilles' Heel". Check the line when it comes out, if the Pat's are favored by more than 7, I am taking Baltimore.
    Uhm well...Pats -7,5 @ -105 @ Bet365 at the moment, so it's pretty close to your prediction. I am guessing you're going to wait for the line movement?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Finally because I bitched enough Pitt didn't get any calls their way yesterday!

They should have left Big Ben the rapist out after he had his bell rung.

I had the over at 44! Yoo hoo.

The stupid betting public was on Pitt!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Uhm well...Pats -7,5 @ -105 @ Bet365 at the moment, so it's pretty close to your prediction. I am guessing you're going to wait for the line movement?
    11;47 PM last night, the line came out 5 Dimes: Pat's -8.5 !!!! Grabbed that right away . Took Baltimore +8.5.

First 12