tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

last game at giants stadium

you better believe nyg will be fired up to win this game,this place will be rockin and their wont be another game played their.... plus their playoff lives are on the line. nyg win by 10

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea i think im with you on this one tbird....like under as well as car pass d is surprisingly good and with every1 seeing the fireworks monday night they all think they have a free chicken dinner with this over...not so fast i look for g-men d-line to shut down run and get after whoeve the hell that is playing qb for car....nyg secondary is a mess but car offense is simple to stop bracket steve smith and stop run dont see enough points from car for this gm to go over

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like CAROLINA plus the points in this one....believe it or not CAROLINA has been playing well the last 5 weeks and i think they keep this one close.the GIANTS need every win just to have a chance to get into the playoffs so the pressure is really on their shoulders and i believe they play it close to the vest and just make sure they win the game which is no gaurantee tomorrow

tbird509

j stewart achilles is gona slow him down,its been bothering him all year but he'll play through the pain,his back up sutton is out,and deangelo wiliams is doubtful,so i could turn out to a passing game,but if you shut down steve smith,who else could hurt them.....will the real steve smith please stand up...=i'll take the one on nyg to have the bigger game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont sell j.stewart short tbird he's had this all year and played through it for the most part and gms where deangalo been out he has stepped up( weaker comp no doubt but still the guy can play) and no way fox turns this into a passing game imo he just isnt that guy and im banking on it as i feel this under is money

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Love the Giants, just not sure they can cover, they're very Jekel and Hyde...

tbird509

your right he's been playing with it all year,but i got a feeling playing in the 40 degree weather cant help it stay loose though,soft tissue injuries are a bitch to deal with in colder weather..i guess we'll see....i hop you cash that under my friend,and you can take that 2dabank

TT77
    TT77's Avatar Become A Pro!

giants will lose