jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Johnny Manzeil

What a joke !! We waited to see him play and he should be bagging groceries instead of throwing footballs.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Your sample size is huge - good call

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

he is not going to make it in the nfl, i am sorry. this game has zero to do with it.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Lol anoncer say this isn't college station anymore

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Its his first game. Browns being the faves were a joke, but you can't expect someone who never started to beat a decent division rival. Johnny Football will be good NEXT year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jtoler

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Johnny Midget? LOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I'm not seeing huge potential long term and never did. But let's not overreact here in 1st gm with a Browns team that has no run gm and 1 playmaker on offense. And this Bungles team is pretty good with a good defense, in a GORILLA size revenge spot. Not like he's facing a bottom feeders with lousy defense. Bet their were alot of idiots that probably thought Elway And Peyton among others were busts after bad 1st years and Teblow was a great QB lol. Jeez the idiots these who overreact and don't know sports is astounding at times.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Understand the need not to overreact but his playing style doesn't translate to the pros. If he changes that then maybe he has a chance. My opinion is that's a big maybe.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Fuk the bengals. They show up and then win their division and then get wiped off the face of the field in the playoffs. What the hell is wrong with this team.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

It's the kidsfirst game you douche nozzles. The kid will settle in and will be one of the best QB TOplay the game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I agree his playing style is not fit for pros which is main reason my optimism is low. Just too many colleges breeding gimmick Qb's. I realize it's a different gm than pro. But if I were a "real" Qb and not some run 1st, or option joker I wouldn't even consider going to a school that didn't run pro style system to help me develop.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Johnny did do alot with his arm in college tho so he wasn't a total gimmick by any means. Anyone who thought Tebow would make it in the big show however or anyone who plays his style is outta their fukkin minds.

jtoler

Lol this guy being drafted in the 1st round.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey now Teblow was drafted in rnd 1 and Johnny has way more upside "potential". I'm rooting for him personally after seeing him in his first ever start at the Station. That was well before he became "Johnny football" and the little douche nozzle prick off the field we have all come to know. But I rememeber texting couple of my boys that day and saying Aggies got something real special with this kid. Let's give him a chance in pros at least and maybe next year he gets more help.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hey now Teblow was drafted in rnd 1 and Johnny has way more upside "potential". I'm rooting for him personally after seeing him in his first ever start at the Station. That was well before he became "Johnny football" and the little douche nozzle prick off the field we have all come to know. But I rememeber texting couple of my boys that day and saying Aggies got something real special with this kid. Let's give him a chance in pros at least and maybe next year he gets more help.
    Tebow drafted in the first round was a joke too. Manziel just doesnt have an NFL arm to me, he cant make the throws that need to be made and as for the running he wont be able to do that all game long to win games, horrible first round selection if you ask me. In the NFL you need to be able to win games with your arm and I dont see that in Johnny.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

he should stick to making tv commercials

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

His receivers didnt help him one bit if you saw the game.
    First couple drives the WRs dropped atleast 3 easy passes. Hard to get in rhythm when that happens and the orher team is marching down the field easily.
    Johnny was then put in situations where he had to force the ball downfield.

Throw this game out. The kid deserves another shot.

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Browns favored by 2 was so dumb

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Fuk the bengals. They show up and then win their division and then get wiped off the face of the field in the playoffs. What the hell is wrong with this team.
    That is yet to be seen this season, though they have done precisely just that in the past.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Agree with Barnes here the untrustworthy red rocket is the ONLY reason I stayed away from this gm and didn't trust the Bungles here. But come playoff time in a big gm on national tv we know what to do.