terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

terrortwylight - 12/13 NFL

Happy days are here again.

So things have been good with this thread the past few weeks. Picks have been hitting at a nice clip. Everyone's comments have been helpful and interesting. I dig it. Even if I lose, this is still one of the best parts of the week. I really enjoy writing this shit so I can only hope that a few of you enjoy reading it, even if you don't agree with it.

All plays are 1u. 1u in terrortwylight world = $50. I don't proclaim to be a BAD BOIIIIII. Just a white boy who likes to mess around with extra money from his paycheck. With massive genitals.

It would be particularly nice if things go well this week. This morning, I woke up to a cop knocking on my front door to get my information and make a police report because several cars in the area had their tires slashed. They got mine for 1. They got all 4 on some of my neighbors cars. I am hoping and praying these little fruits get caught. Maybe they'll go to school on Monday and brag to their little fruity friends and bust themselves. I'd love the opportunity to file a civil suit against these kids or their fuking shitbag parents who clearly didn't love them enough.

Texans @ Colts-6.5 (-120)
    Indianapolis at home is just absolutely disgusting, and I am a little Andrew Luck fanboy. 2 months ago when the Colts beat the Texans in Houston, the game was decided by 5 points. Go ahead and bring that game to Lucas Oil. Houston tends to really struggle there, and I don't see this one being a whole lot different for them. Houston has stayed afloat thus far by beating teams they are supposed to beat, so I can't really say they have "overachieved". So let's just say they've "achieved". Against Indy, they'll do what they're supposed to do. Shit the bed and let Indy throw for 837 yards. I still bought it down to 6.5, because with Fitzpatrick playing out of his mind right now, I don't want to get buttpounded by a garbage time score. They'll lose this one because God loves Andrew Luck and hates the Ryan Fitzpatrick.

49ers+9 (-102) @ Seahawks
    ..This one is gonna be a shitfest. God, I hate Colin Kaepernick. And I was probably the biggest Kaepernick fan ever when he was at Nevada, too. Remember when he beat Boise State in his last game as a Senior in Nevada?And he wasn't really on anyone's draft radar as a viable option at QB. That's the Colin Kaepernick I prefer to remember. Not the one that kisses his own biceps and plays for the 49ers and wears sideways Miami Dolphins snapbacks. Here are the key notes. 49ers are very banged up. Couple of key CBs questionable, couple of O-linemen questionable, and they just shut down Navorro Bowman and Glenn Dorsey. But here's the deal. Points are at a premium in these SF/SEA games. Seattle is going to try and pound the rock but SF can hang in there and minimize the damage. SF hasn't covered the spread against the Seahawks in 7 tries, but in this matchup, 9 points is just too many to lay.

Saints-3 (-105) @ Bears
    Both of these teams have been pure poison for bettors the last several weeks. Going into this season, I would have never dreamed of taking the Saints on the road in Chicago, as New Orleans is notoriously worse outside in the cold. However, Chicago has been a complete fuking horrorshow at home this season. Giving up more points on average than you put up generally spells disaster, and the Bears statistically give up about 7.5 more than they put up this season. I honest to god don't see Chicago scoring more than 17 points. Random Jay Cutler stat I just looked up while writing this. When Jay Cutler has at least 5 rushing attempts in a game this season, the Bears win! That's kind of neat. So essentially what I just did was give Sean Payton the heads up. This bet can't lose, guys. Plus, this:Smoking_Jay_Cutler_Tumblr_Tumbler_Website_Apathetic_Jay_Cutler.jpg

Broncos-4 (-118) @ Chargers
    Easiest decision on the board. Chargers have been just barely surviving and hanging on to go .500 over the last 2 months. Denver is a MACHINE. I don't know if you truly understand just what they're about these days. When you have Peyton Manning, your defense tends to be overshadowed. And that's perfectly fine with me. Chargers can't run the ball, especially against the Broncos front-7. The Broncos have went 6-3 ATS in their last 9 on the road, and against the Chargers, they're 4-1 ATS in their last 5. And I always love when people throw those bullshit Peyton Manning stats at you. "He can't play in the cold, herp derp I'm a fuking stupid asshole." Here's a Peyton Manning stat: 9-2 ATS in his last 11 December games. Give me that chalk and I'll shove it up my ass like a sissy.

Also, I'm going to wait for the morning and hope that the public pounds Green Bay, so I can get the Bills at about +6 points. I'm seeing 56% on GB right now, so I don't think that I'm being totally naive. I love that Bills defense. They remind me of Detroit's defense. Probably because Detroit's former head coach (Thom Yorke) is their D-coordinator. Right now I see it at +4 on 5dimes. Even if it doesn't move up quite that high, I will more than likely still play them. thomyorkejimschwartz.jpg

Speaking of Detroit, I intend on teasing them with the Cowgirls. So there's that.

Good luck whatever you choose, boys. Let's do this.
    Last edited by terrortwylight; 12-13-14 at 06:00 PM. Reason: attachments

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Couldn't have been more wrong about that line movement on the Bills game.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Out of here for the night boys. GL whatever you do tonight.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Geaux Saints