Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

I'm i the only one betting on cutler and the bears ?

Last game vs philly I think , was by far the most important game of the year. Not only for division lead but to show they are a real conterder this year. Instead romo didn't show up and neither did there defense and mark Sanchez dismantle them in one half . Now we are in "December" , the cowboys worst month in recent years ,,, I will bite on the bears ml. It's a 50/50 game

And if the cowboys win tomorrow , no way in he'll and back will they beat the colts .

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lakerboy and Air Weasel on them
    too

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Tossing CHI in a couple teasers, otherwise not touching them. Not sure how CHI D ultimately stops DAL.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Tossing CHI in a couple teasers, otherwise not touching them. Not sure how CHI D ultimately stops DAL.
    The ? of the day that all the Chicago backers don't answer why will Dallas struggle where virtually no over 500 team has all year?
    The bears D is bad especially vs the pass-in this game Bryant ,Beasley , Witten & Murray should all succeed

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

The answer to that question is just like last Thursday of how the raiders beat the chiefs . Crazy things happen and more often than not on prime time games and I believe Dallas will collapse just like every year in December .

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    The ? of the day that all the Chicago backers don't answer why will Dallas struggle where virtually no over 500 team has all year?
    The bears D is bad especially vs the pass-in this game Bryant ,Beasley , Witten & Murray should all succeed
    The Bears can hang and/or get a backdoor. Jeffery/Marshall/Bennett/Forte will work on the DAL D.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

All the Dallas backers have one point, and one point only. That Romo will tear apart the Bears secondary...well a few problems with this theory. First, Romo is a huge pussy and won't like playing in the cold (and you think I'm kidding but I'm not). Secondly, Cutler can go off at any time and the Dallas defense was extremely suspect last week. If Sanchez can rip them apart in their cozy little dome they are in for a rude awakening playing a night game in Chi town. Cowgirls are fading....as they always do

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Took CHI WM 7-12 (+700) and 13-18 (+1200). Meh, worth a shot.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Romo is so scared, looks like RG3

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    All the Dallas backers have one point, and one point only. That Romo will tear apart the Bears secondary...well a few problems with this theory. First, Romo is a huge pussy and won't like playing in the cold (and you think I'm kidding but I'm not). Secondly, Cutler can go off at any time and the Dallas defense was extremely suspect last week. If Sanchez can rip them apart in their cozy little dome they are in for a rude awakening playing a night game in Chi town. Cowgirls are fading....as they always do
    Wasn't Romo born and raised in Wisconsin, then college @Eastern Illinois? Based on his stat, he seems fine in the cold.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Romo played a great first half bucks. Learn the game then post.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Romo is so scared, looks like RG3
    Lmfao clown