terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

terrortwylight - 11/30 NFL

Welcome, Noggers!

Happy days are here again...

ATL+2, -115, 1u
    68% on Zona and the line is moving closer to Pk? Opened at 2.5. Vegas begging for Zona money. Atlanta notoriously a completely different team at home, anyway. Plus, Arizona has scored 17 points over the last 2 games on offense. They're struggling offensively without Old Man Palmer. Atlanta should win SU.

BAL-6, -120, 1u
    Ravens are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 as a home favorite. They've been taking care of business in Balty. Plus my favorite show ever (The Wire) was based in Baltimore (indeed).

NO+5, -110, 1u
    I'm so happy the Saints blow this year. The NFC South is a complete JOKE. I think they're 4-7 and tied with Atlanta for the division (LOL). However, Steelers banged up and missing a couple key defensive players. I don't think the Saints win, but I think they keep it close.

STL-6.5, -115, 1u
    They're playing the Oakland Raiders (ROFL).

For real though, the Rams are a .500 team since Nov 2. I've actually seen a good bit of them during this span, and I like the way they're playing. They're SCRAPPY and RUGGED and they pull out CLOSE ONES because HEART.

..and they're playing the Oakland Raiders.

Have fun boys.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

The hell is a "nogger"? But goodluck

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Name:  Nogger-Pack_tcm212-305591.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  31.5 KB

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lambs are playing pretty well but i just dont trust that offense to cover any type of number vs anyone. it just not in their dna to win a gm by a td.. raiders d hasnt been playing half bad lately and have been solid in the red zone all season,, lambs are terrible when they actually get in the red zone so i doubt that will change much..feels like a gm where even if lambs control it for the most part they end up kicking 4 fgs and maybe punch in 1 td. on the other side oak actually converts red zone trips into tds about as well as anyone, of coarse they dont see all that many chances but gotta think they will have a couple.. 19-14 type ugly ass gm seems like a real possibility to me..if there a play in that gm it feels like under or nothing imo..i been abnormally terrible betting my lambs gms this season tho so maybe im wrong and they actually beat down a team, just doesnt seem very likely to me..

i thought zona/atl opened at pk or even atl as small fav at pinny and has went up? doesnt matter really, i actually dont like to bet on teams that open as dogs and money flips them to favs real often.. it still cards or nothing for me, atl has yet to win a gm outside that shithole div and i just dont think their 1st will be against one of the better teams in the league. i think zona's offense will look far better this week playing against a terrible atl d. for most part cards have faced a bunch of really good defenses so getting a crack at these scrubs should do wonders for ellintgton and stanton who has had to face det and sea in sea since palmer got hurt. then you have that suspect falcons oline going up against a super blitz happy defense with a bunch of ball hawks in the secondary, i just dont think any of this sets up well for a miserable team who while yea used to be great at home simply are not great anywhere anymore..

saints makes a lot of sense even tho ive gotten to the point i have little interest betting any team in that div.. doubt the points matter, if it close i think brees will pull it out. considering aints ml but like i said hard to stomach a bet on any team in the nfc south unless they playing each other. hell i wouldnt mind betting tampa either but again they all so bad!!

not really sure wtf happened to the chargers? i thought they would turn it around after the bye and while they have won both gms neither win was very convincing vs suspect teams.. they did pretty much handle the lambs till late and put up pretty good numbers on a solid d in doing so. ravens secondary has a lot of holes so not sure id feel great bout laying the points as i think rivers and co will be able to move the ball. doubt i touch it tho, maybe id consider the dog with 7 but most likely nothing for me..

i guess the good news for you is it probably a great sign that i dont really like your card

really dont like a whole lot, as much as i like playing the pats as dogs i think packers will pull it off at home and will prob take them -3.. under in stl doesnt look bad. if i can find a couple tds for atl i might consider over in that 1 cause i think cards offense will be fine and the d will prob turn ryan over a time or 2. titans with a td or more seems solid with pick machine fitzpatrick back under center. other than that will prob be on more ncaa hoops than nfl.. gl buddy

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lambs are playing pretty well but i just dont trust that offense to cover any type of number vs anyone. it just not in their dna to win a gm by a td.. raiders d hasnt been playing half bad lately and have been solid in the red zone all season,, lambs are terrible when they actually get in the red zone so i doubt that will change much..feels like a gm where even if lambs control it for the most part they end up kicking 4 fgs and maybe punch in 1 td. on the other side oak actually converts red zone trips into tds about as well as anyone, of coarse they dont see all that many chances but gotta think they will have a couple.. 19-14 type ugly ass gm seems like a real possibility to me..if there a play in that gm it feels like under or nothing imo..i been abnormally terrible betting my lambs gms this season tho so maybe im wrong and they actually beat down a team, just doesnt seem very likely to me..

i thought zona/atl opened at pk or even atl as small fav at pinny and has went up? doesnt matter really, i actually dont like to bet on teams that open as dogs and money flips them to favs real often.. it still cards or nothing for me, atl has yet to win a gm outside that shithole div and i just dont think their 1st will be against one of the better teams in the league. i think zona's offense will look far better this week playing against a terrible atl d. for most part cards have faced a bunch of really good defenses so getting a crack at these scrubs should do wonders for ellintgton and stanton who has had to face det and sea in sea since palmer got hurt. then you have that suspect falcons oline going up against a super blitz happy defense with a bunch of ball hawks in the secondary, i just dont think any of this sets up well for a miserable team who while yea used to be great at home simply are not great anywhere anymore..

saints makes a lot of sense even tho ive gotten to the point i have little interest betting any team in that div.. doubt the points matter, if it close i think brees will pull it out. considering aints ml but like i said hard to stomach a bet on any team in the nfc south unless they playing each other. hell i wouldnt mind betting tampa either but again they all so bad!!

not really sure wtf happened to the chargers? i thought they would turn it around after the bye and while they have won both gms neither win was very convincing vs suspect teams.. they did pretty much handle the lambs till late and put up pretty good numbers on a solid d in doing so. ravens secondary has a lot of holes so not sure id feel great bout laying the points as i think rivers and co will be able to move the ball. doubt i touch it tho, maybe id consider the dog with 7 but most likely nothing for me..

i guess the good news for you is it probably a great sign that i dont really like your card

really dont like a whole lot, as much as i like playing the pats as dogs i think packers will pull it off at home and will prob take them -3.. under in stl doesnt look bad. if i can find a couple tds for atl i might consider over in that 1 cause i think cards offense will be fine and the d will prob turn ryan over a time or 2. titans with a td or more seems solid with pick machine fitzpatrick back under center. other than that will prob be on more ncaa hoops than nfl.. gl buddy

Thank you for your feedback Banker. Always appreciated here.

Yeah yesterday I ended up completely back at 0 (for the day). Absurd day. Had Ohio State covered it woulda been a totally different story.

BTW I was wrong about the line opening on the Zona game. Vegas actually opened with Cards-1.

I'm with you on the Pack. 5Dimes actually has it at -2.5 now too.
    Last edited by terrortwylight; 11-30-14 at 08:46 AM.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

3-1, +2.9u

Had a few other plays I forgot to post here as well, so it was a pretty good day!

I got DEN-1 coming up here as well. Shoulda waited on putting it in because you can get it plus points now.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Posted plays =
    4-1, +3.9u

Taking a pass on MNF. Someone else said something very intelligent in another thread.. passing on games is one of the biggest advantages we as sports bettors have against the house.

If you're a degen and you just need the action, at least go small.