WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

3rd straight road game - Anyone else play these on a regular basis?

I have been playing these situations for many years and I estimate a 70% win rate give or take depending on how many seasons you include into the equation.

**Take the home team when they play a team on their 3rd straight road game**

YTD 2-1

TB@NO 31-37 (L)
    STL@AZ 14-31 (W)
    DEN@STL 7-22(W)

We have one more this week:
    CIN@TB

A win here will make a 75% success rate for the season.

I have to play it just because I always do and it works out more often than not. However, since it's TB I may also play a teaser to go along with the side.

Thoughts?

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Small sample size, but interesting. I'll be following that game to see what happens.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Yes, I have, cashed a lot playing against against team playing on the road for third week....but in recent years it's not holding up like it use to. But a good angle to consider

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Yes, I have, cashed a lot playing against against team playing on the road for third week....but in recent years it's not holding up like it use to. But a good angle to consider
    I agree. I believe in the 90's this was hitting at a higher rate. Regardless I pretty much stick with it. It's one of the main reasons I took the Rams to cover at Denver. I ended up taking TB +4 as well as teasing to +10.5

Hard to trust TB as they have only covered 4 times this season, all on the road. I hope they are due to finally cover at home this season.

WWCD

YTD 3-1