GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

VIDEO!!! GENO'S PICKS Week 12 NFL 2014

Daddy had a little hiccup going 1-3 but my real concern is I missed the last two MNF games--hopefully you followed me on twitter as i was on the Raiders getting the points last night. Regardless... lets get these four in the WIN column boys!!!

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I agree with all the picks don't know if I'll bet the NY Jets game but like you say this is the perfect spot for them to win! What's your opinion on Cardinals vs Hawks? I'm on Cardinals +7. Nice video as usual!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Dont like the Ravens pick. Believe Saints get in my Ravens ass.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lukey016 View Post
    I agree with all the picks don't know if I'll bet the NY Jets game but like you say this is the perfect spot for them to win! What's your opinion on Cardinals vs Hawks? I'm on Cardinals +7. Nice video as usual!
    i love the Cards too!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    yup cuz you're a real fan and can only see what could go wrong. I hope for both are sakes you're just being hyper critical. But we shall see!

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    yup cuz you're a real fan and can only see what could go wrong. I hope for both are sakes you're just being hyper critical. But we shall see!
    Maybe...I bet my Ravens just as much as I bet against and have only been wrong twice this season, both vs the Bengals smh. But goodluck man. Im not gonna bet it and just be a fan!

Oh and I completely lost it at doing those no more commercials for the Saints LOL
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-22-14 at 08:11 AM.

GenosPicks

Maybe...I bet my Ravens just as much as I bet against and have only been wrong twice this season, both vs the Bengals smh. But goodluck man. Im not gonna bet it and just be a fan!

Oh and I completely lost it at doing those no more commercials for the Saints LOL
    hahaha thanks pal... BOL to your Ravens... i do a whole bit on that on my act.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

checkin in as always! Heard in your podcast you took minnesota. They may have a chance if they get to Rodgers early and often and by controlling the clock against this somewhat okay run d of GB. Just not sure I want to trust bridgewater anymore.
    Moreover I disagree with your denver pick, we saw what manning is capable of in fast collapsing pockets. As for Tannehill, never know which face he brings, maybe ill wait for 1-2 drives and live bet it.

good luck to us!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    checkin in as always! Heard in your podcast you took minnesota. They may have a chance if they get to Rodgers early and often and by controlling the clock against this somewhat okay run d of GB. Just not sure I want to trust bridgewater anymore.
    Moreover I disagree with your denver pick, we saw what manning is capable of in fast collapsing pockets. As for Tannehill, never know which face he brings, maybe ill wait for 1-2 drives and live bet it.

good luck to us!
    Yo man THANKS for listening... i apologize for the shorty podcast but been a crazy week. Yeah that's why i do the video-love those four picks but the podcast is more me just free thinking through the games and starting a conversation. You guys rock.. make some $$$ today.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

You'll bite your tongue right now raven

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    You'll bite your tongue right now raven
    LOL...really hope I'm wrong!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post

good luck to us!
    Looks like we split Minny for Miami...