aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

DENVER-7 VS MIAMI OR NEW ENGLAND VS DETROIT-7 (gents your thoughts)

dam I dont want to do a teaser but am torn between these two bets

DENVER-7 VS MIAMI OR NEW ENGLAND VS DETROIT-7

dam first I thought denver now I thinking the pats??

let me know your thoughts and why cheers

aston

thoughts on game

Detroit could have and maybe should have beaten Arizona if not for a critical rule interpretation and third down situations. What the Lions have, the Colts did not have. That is a four-man pass rush from the edges and the interior and a much better run defence front seven. Jonas Gray is now a known commodity across the NFL and I will be surprised if he has extreme success against Detroit. In scoring only six points Detroit had its worst day offensively of the year, I can't see it happening for a second game in a row even though the Patriots match up well on Johnson and Tate with Revis and Browner. Detroit still leads the Packers, who are getting better and better. The Patriots are chasing no one except home field through the AFC playoffs and will not take Detroit lightly. Patriots cover.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

No faith in detroit , they have struggled to score all year long while the patriots have been scoring 40 points a game, plus they just picked up blount, remember him from last year? he is a beast

aston

great Point Billy SO MY $$$$$ IS ON THE PATS!

aston

Also New England is very balanced this year running and passing attacks and the Lions offence is overrated

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

you let one person respond and jumped all over it?

aston

no tbh I was leaning towards Patriots as the Broncos have alot of injuries and I can see the Lions not doing well on the road in New England (travel time ,weather and dome team etc)

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I could see these both losing

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    poolside give us your #1 NFL play bawse

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TDKJET1717 View Post
    you let one person respond and jumped all over it?

Arrowhead
    Arrowhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver is going to crush Miami. I am on Denver.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
    Denver is going to crush Miami. I am on Denver.
    You also said Chiefs would blow out Oakland

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You think Detroit is going to beat the Patriots in their house, with all those offensive weapons and a extremely improved secondary. Detroit is lucky to be where they are, and who exactly has Detroit beaten up on??? Don't count the first game. I don't know brother you might be right and this could very well be a "trap" game for the Pat's looking ahead to Green Bay, but I doubt it. B & B have been around to long to let that happen. Just my opinion. BOL. I am riding the Pat's ML, and have been since Tuesday when I posted it.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You think Detroit is going to beat the Patriots in their house, with all those offensive weapons and a extremely improved secondary. Detroit is lucky to be where they are, and who exactly has Detroit beaten up on??? Don't count the first game. I don't know brother you might be right and this could very well be a "trap" game for the Pat's looking ahead to Green Bay, but I doubt it. B & B have been around to long to let that happen. Just my opinion. BOL. I am riding the Pat's ML, and have been since Tuesday when I posted it.
    I for one sure hope the Pats don't lay an egg here.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I for one sure hope the Pats don't lay an egg here.
    Ditto: XXXXX fingers crossed. LOL.

RavensFan2k3

I might be on Pats ML aswell. Was looking real hard at Det +7 because Pats were favored by less against the Bears. How are the Lions bigger dogs vs NE than Chicago was?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I might be on Pats ML aswell. Was looking real hard at Det +7 because Pats were favored by less against the Bears. How are the Lions bigger dogs vs NE than Chicago was?
    The real question should be, how are the Pat's only favored by -7??? Show me one single angle where the Lions have the advantage over the Pat's. Defense? Offensive production, no chance, special teams, home field, weather, what??? There is no advantage for them. Like I posted in another thread, the Lions are bringing a "knife to a gun fight" . BOL Raven.

RavensFan2k3

The real question should be, how are the Pat's only favored by -7??? Show me one single angle where the Lions have the advantage over the Pat's. Defense? Offensive production, no chance, special teams, home field, weather, what??? There is no advantage for them. Like I posted in another thread, the Lions are bringing a "knife to a gun fight" . BOL Raven.
    Well DET doesn't have any apparent advantages, thats why NE is favored lol. You think NE should be favored by more? NE was favored by acouple more points vs the Jets. Are the Lions and Jets on the same level?

RavensFan2k3

Also what do you think about the Bengals?
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-22-14 at 05:45 PM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The guaranteed teaser options of the Patriots, Broncos and Seattle is beginning to ignite as we speak. Someone goes down in a major bonfire and will bury lots of people. The books are licking there chops as they have already extracted pay checks on Thursday night with Cheifs who could not lose to even losers; now the chasing begins and will cream pie the public tomorrow. Good luck!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    The guaranteed teaser options of the Patriots, Broncos and Seattle is beginning to ignite as we speak. Someone goes down in a major bonfire and will bury lots of people. The books are licking there chops as they have already extracted pay checks on Thursday night with Cheifs who could not lose to even losers; now the chasing begins and will cream pie the public tomorrow. Good luck!
    Hey I didn't choose the Chiefs???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Well DET doesn't have any apparent advantages, thats why NE is favored lol. You think NE should be favored by more? NE was favored by acouple more points vs the Jets. Are the Lions and Jets on the same level?
    Different animal. The Jets are division opponent who ALWAYs play the Pat's tough. And, the Pat's were not in their stride at that time. Can't compare the same thing. Actually, the Pat's could afford to lose this game and it wouldn't affect them in the tie breakers, different conference. To answer your final question, no the Lions are not as difficult to play as the Jet's @ the time. BOL in your wagers. I still take the Pat's ML as posted this past Tuesday. It will go up by game time. BOL.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 11-22-14 at 06:44 PM.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

If I were to tease those games:
    Pats -1.5
    Fins +13.5

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Like em both. Det+7 and Mia +7.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Don't like Denver at all, I am on Miami +245 ML. Dolphins defense is the real deal and their pass rush is better than the Rams. Not to mention game means MUCH more to Miami. Broncos face Chiefs next week and a win there (after already beating Chiefs once earlier) puts them in great shape to win division regardless of this result.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Don't like Denver at all, I am on Miami +245 ML. Dolphins defense is the real deal and their pass rush is better than the Rams. Not to mention game means MUCH more to Miami. Broncos face Chiefs next week and a win there (after already beating Chiefs once earlier) puts them in great shape to win division regardless of this result.
    Rams pass rush at home > Phins pass rush on the road.

LT Profits

Rams pass rush at home > Phins pass rush on the road.
    Meh, even if you want to call them equal, it does not change the point. Miami is precisely the type of team that the Broncos have lost to in recent years, teams with physical defenses.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Meh, even if you want to call them equal, it does not change the point. Miami is precisely the type of team that the Broncos have lost to in recent years, teams with physical defenses.
    Right, and if it were in Miami, I might agree.

LT Profits

Right, and if it were in Miami, I might agree.
    Miami defense shows up everywhere, their numbers do not vary much home vs. away.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take the points in both games. Both dogs are pretty good. In fact, MIA ML as well, great spot for them.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Teased it....

This week has underdogs written all over it though.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Agreed...with the exception of Houston.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Stay away from denver game.. hate how manning always make them 2 yard passes.. he will get pick off a few times today watch.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

When in doubt take the points

aston

Booooooooooooooooooooooom

EASY PATS WIN DAM WISH ALL MY BEST WERE LIKE THAT