labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Teasers are....

SUCKER BETS

there is a reason these are called “teasers” is because they are there to tease bettors. The books want you to fall for this trap and they want you to think that you have the chance of winning big money, without the big down payment. They want you to think that moving the spread a few points assures you a win. But, the fact of the matter is, one blowout and goodbye teaser…and goodbye money. I see a lot of so called sharps in here making these bets. In my opinion those feeling the need to play teasers are not confident in their capping skills or simply just need some action and feel as though this type of bet has to hit...

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    SUCKER BETS

there is a reason these are called “teasers” is because they are there to tease bettors. The books want you to fall for this trap and they want you to think that you have the chance of winning big money, without the big down payment. They want you to think that moving the spread a few points assures you a win. But, the fact of the matter is, one blowout and goodbye teaser…and goodbye money. I see a lot of so called sharps in here making these bets. In my opinion those feeling the need to play teasers are not confident in their capping skills or simply just need some action and feel as though this type of bet has to hit...
    Have to agree with you one this, thats why i've decided to stop using teasers. Denver broncos are going to destroy all teasers today

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

I'm done with teasers thanks to the saints!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Teasers are exactly what they are called.