2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

jim zorn

this asshole just used the snow storm for excuse for there shit effort

2daBank

now he just said that fake fg bs b4 the half was great defense..are you fukin kidding me! "i wish they didnt have the timeout" or it would have worked!!!!!!!!!!"mabey i shouldnt have ran that play and kicked a fg after the timeout" u think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank

i think matt millen just called him pathetic! MATT MILLEN when a guy who runs a franchise into the ground calls you pathetic you have serious problems

Rig
    Rig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

It worked v denver

2daBank

ok but after they call time out and no whats coming how can you possibly try and run that shit when the defense is set?

lwobsurf
    lwobsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is a terrible coach.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Millen was the worst GM in the history of the NFL. Zorn is bad, but Millen was worse!

osho1226
    osho1226's Avatar Become A Pro!

The play wouldn't have had too much impact. Even the field goal wouldn't have saved the Skins!

Gonna_Win
    Gonna_Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jon13009 View Post
    Millen was the worst GM in the history of the NFL. Zorn is bad, but Millen was worse!
    I agree this was no one better than millian at running an organization into the ground and getting millions for doing it. Zorn is just another of many bad head coaches, who are better at being a lesser coach.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I lost my shirt on this one here (parlayed the over and skins) but did learn an important lesson.

Never take a team whose head coach is clearly on the way out no matter what type of effort they put in previous weeks. I think the Skins were more prepared and played with more luster/passion before it became public that they were courting Shanahan. I strongly believe this was Zorn's way of telling Schneider to f' off. Wanna thank Zorn for teaching me a nice lesson that I'll use as a reference going forward!

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by osho1226 View Post
    The play wouldn't have had too much impact. Even the field goal wouldn't have saved the Skins!
    If Zorn had kicked the field goal the Redskins then come out firing and get that touchdown right off the bat (as long as we are speculating I will go on to say...) the momentum shift gives adrenaline to the kicker who now makes his extra point and the skins are only down by 2 tds with 2 quarters of football to play and clearly with Big Mo' on there side, at home.

Dumbest call ever.

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was like giving up, and when the coach gives up, billcat bets NYG +.5!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    It was like giving up, and when the coach gives up, billcat bets NYG +.5!
    good point i was thinking wash 2nd half until the minute that play went off then after that went nyg and ov 2nd half, so i guess when i think about it thank you jim zorn for being ****ing retarded

timbo46
    timbo46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

The hiring of Bruce Allen sealed Zorn's fate and he knows it. I don't blame him for trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat.

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If Washington can get Shanahan it may be a contender once again. The Skins are loaded on defense but are garbage offensively with or without Zorn calling the shots. Shanahan will be able to get an offensive spark... And maybe replacing Campbell wouldn't be a bad idea either!