NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

2dabank and Nittany's tag team NFL play of the year

We've joined forces to bring you all our tag team play of the season folks. KC -1.5 -109 over Seattle.

2dabank flew into my headquarters today. He landed at JFK at 630am and was in the city by 730am and we were capping away by 8am. Thank the penetrating Lord folks the SBR tag team of the century has been formed.

Our next play will cost 50k so enjoy the free-ness while you can. The only people who get our plays for free are nocoin jjgold and LTProfits. Stevenash was my ***** til he became a brain fried idiot and just isn't smart enough anymore. I feel bad for that lil ***** tho so he'll get 99% off.

CHIEFS -1.5 OVER SEAHAWKS -109. GET IN THERE KIDS. FREE $$$$$$$

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

What about the slightly above average looking white girl in your profile pic? Surely she doesn't have to pay retail. Say it ain't so.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    What about the slightly above average looking white girl in your profile pic? Surely she doesn't have to pay retail. Say it ain't so.
    Casey Anthony? What about her?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

I like the play...Lynch is ????
    Not fond of the Drama Queen post, but on KC

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

we boys now huh?? we realize if i actually saw you in person id break your jaw right?

now you hating on nasher when you used to go around trying to suck his rooster, what happened did he turn down your advances??

so so sad.. good play tho..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    We've joined forces to bring you all our tag team play of the season folks. KC -1.5 -109 over Seattle.

2dabank flew into my headquarters today. He landed at JFK at 630am and was in the city by 730am and we were capping away by 8am. Thank the penetrating Lord folks the SBR tag team of the century has been formed.

Our next play will cost 50k so enjoy the free-ness while you can. The only people who get our plays for free are nocoin jjgold and LTProfits. Stevenash was my ***** til he became a brain fried idiot and just isn't smart enough anymore. I feel bad for that lil ***** tho so he'll get 99% off.

CHIEFS -1.5 OVER SEAHAWKS -109. GET IN THERE KIDS. FREE $$$$$$$
    Well if jjgold and LT have been getting free plays then I'm definitely good here. Those two are down a shit ton of cash, very well documented on here. Let's go Hawks, beast mode will keep rolling

NittanyLionsFan

My boy banker in the houuuuuuuuuuuse

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I like the play...Lynch is ????
    Not fond of the Drama Queen post, but on KC