Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants are -1 now?

Ok, so everyone's betting on the dog just because the dogs covered yesterday?

Now I think I'll take the Giants, since everyone's betting on Jim Zorn's coaching...

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Only pinnacle is at -1 my book just went to -3.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

every1 isnt betting on wash. once again another thread by this uniformed troll. seriously do you ever post anything worth reading? it was nice after you went away after the last "lock" you ran your mouth about. you are right about 1 thing taking wash just because dogs had a good weekend isnt exactly the right way to approach things. there are however plenty of legit reasons for taking wash. ive already mentioned them several places but this gm is basically a coin flip could go either way. the over is where its at

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

heads = wash
    tails = nyg

5 times. nyg 3-2 . nyg it is....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    heads = wash
    tails = nyg

5 times. nyg 3-2 . nyg it is....
    gotta love a man with the courage to talk about how/why he is taking a team

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

2dabank.. even after the coin flip i still am contemplating who i am going with tonight.. wtf should i do......already have a big bet on boston hockey.. but am watching this game so need to lay a little . prob go w/ small parlay w/ nyg and over.

2daBank

tcarn... i never try and make a habit of telling ppl who to take as i dont feel im any smarter or know any more than any1 else but if you really wanna make money on this gm i would drop nyg and just take the over. the game imo is pretty much a coin flip im leaning wash have them as my last team in a small parley but i go two 3 teamers open w just the over left and normally i would hedge and split the difference but i had a great weekend and i really like this over so im gonna just let it ride....gl whatever you decide

bobspicks

I bought a 1/2 point and have wash+4 their playing better football right now and the giants have been terrible especially on the road of late... I have too much money already on the over and just need it to go over 32 on 2 teases. division games and mon night always scare me with the over. If the public drives it up high enough I might middle the bet and take the under.

2daBank

bob.. prime time overs always scare the shit out of me but this 1 isnt getting pounded like most prime time overs usually do. think the avg over better has been scared of by whats been a very profitable(for me) string of unders and are looking at this gm like a slugfest from the old days. problem for them is this isnt the gmen they are used to they throw a lot abandon the run gm(with haynesworth playing this shouldnt take long) and there pass defense is pitiful. i just cant see how both these teams dont get into the 20's

bobspicks

I hear ya 2dabank and agree Ive been very profitable on under in the nights games this season also last big one was saints cowboys baby 20 units... I had some f....ing tout try and give me the over as a free play I laughed at him. Let him know I had the under and told him he should buy picks from me if hes going to be picking garbage. anyways do like the over just dont love it... I am leaning that way for another bet just dont want to give any back after a great weekend!!!!

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

On the G-Men- ML

birdman779
    birdman779's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 981

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Ok, so everyone's betting on the dog just because the dogs covered yesterday?

Now I think I'll take the Giants, since everyone's betting on Jim Zorn's coaching...
    is this guy clueless or i guess he hasnt been wagering very long the BULK of the public around 68% is on the giants to cover tonite making the redskins a sharp play and smart money play

Superman455
    Drinkin ANOTHER Beer...
    Superman455's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl. I am just betting on the over tonight

birdman779
    birdman779's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 981

this is what ill look like after the redskins win outrite

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bobspicks View Post
    I hear ya 2dabank and agree Ive been very profitable on under in the nights games this season also last big one was saints cowboys baby 20 units... I had some f....ing tout try and give me the over as a free play I laughed at him. Let him know I had the under and told him he should buy picks from me if hes going to be picking garbage. anyways do like the over just dont love it... I am leaning that way for another bet just dont want to give any back after a great weekend!!!!

fukin touts

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    On the G-Men- ML
    NYG 45
    WASH 12

2daBank

over doesnt come much easier than that...well kc/cle was pretty easy but this was close

philosopher876
    philosopher876's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was an easy play!!