CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Texans still win.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Just thought you should know
    That's all I have been hearing all week here in Houston.. The whole damn city couldn't stop talking about it, lol... I am not saying it is the best play on the board today, but my brother's Eagles should be able to win this game today.. Also worth noting, every year my brother goes to a game here in Houston against Philly, the Eagles have won, lol.. Even without the superstitious crap, I think the Eagles are a better team & if Foles has a good game.... BOL!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Texans still win.
    IF Foster is contained, he might not be, but if he is the Texans are in trouble today... Big time IMO...

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Texans SU.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    IF Foster is contained, he might not be, but if he is the Texans are in trouble today... Big time IMO...
    Football Outsiders has Philly as the #4 rush defense in their efficiency ratings.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    Football Outsiders has Philly as the #4 rush defense in their efficiency ratings.
    I keep hearing a lot of people on Houston today, which makes me like Philly even more.. My brother is a HUGE Eagles fan, born and raised there & he loves Philly in this spot today.. I don't know if I love them, but I really think this is going to be a tough tough game for Houston today. If they don't get out early to the lead, they are in trouble I think.. IF Foster can't get it going early, they are in trouble. I just don't think Fitzturnoverick is going to shine today if they are down early. Texans NEED to take the lead today, I hear it day in and day out here in Houston.. Houston goes 5-4 with this win today, this city will be back to FIRED UP... But, I honestly see them being 4-5 after today & the small talks of making a small run to get back in it will be the topic of conversation Mon morning.. Just my thoughts, BOL!!

blstrick5

Sproles is back too. Huge part of their offense.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    Sproles is back too. Huge part of their offense.
    I really am surprised SO many people love Houston today.. I just talked to my brother & he reminded me (of course bec he is a monster Eagles fan since birth, lol) that this Eagles team COULD be 7-0.. Jesus, their only two loses this year were AT San Fran and AT Arizona. Both games were close! Both of those teams are playoff contenders and both might be in the post season. Other than that, Eagles have taken care of buss one way or the other.. So IF Philly was 7-0, I gaur that the world would be on the Eagles against a 4-4 Texans team.. I think we get Philly in a great spot today. Sproles back will only be good without question.. I think we get a great line money line today IMO.. If this was in Philly and Philly was 6-1 or 7-0, Philly would be -400, -9 range (just a guess obviously).. I am going to fade most of the plays I have seen on several forums now.. I gotta roll with the Eagles today to go 6-2, they know they need to win this game too...

***Besides, it is the only game I get to watch in Houston today, LOL!!! My brother usually face times me with his Sunday ticket & I get to watch all the games so clearly with his massive tv Today he is here in Houston, so I can't watch all the games, lol.. Also, I am NOT liking this line just bec it is all I can watch, I just think Houston is getting too much love & this could be a great spot for the Eagles to take advantage of a mediocre team on the road. BOL ev1!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I dont understand all the love for Houston neither...can someone explain to me why Houston wins?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I dont understand all the love for Houston neither...can someone explain to me why Houston wins?
    Mathis & Kelce have been out for Philly. Kelce might return today which would really help Philly. Now Herremans is playing injured now.. A lot of people think Philly is massively over rated and will gladly take the small dog at home for plus money.. I just hear about this Houston team every day & being a Niner fan it drives me nuts, lol.. I just have a feeling Philly shows up today & finds a way to win this game. I think the public is on the Eagles today, but when I see love on the two forums I visit for Houston, I like the Eagles even more IMO. I can see Houston making mistakes today & if Foster doesn't get it going early, Houston could be in for a long day.. BOL today!!!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Is there really all this love for Houston? Last time I checked Philly getting pounded at more than 70%. That would lead me to believe Philly is getting all the love.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Philly put 7 on the board quick. I don't think they look back.

blstrick5

Somebody tell Foles to just take the f-ing sack.

RavensFan2k3

Now Foles is out

blstrick5

Yeah my money is in Sanchez's hands.... great...

blstrick5

I can't believe I'm saying this but that was actually a hell of a drive by Sanchez.

RavensFan2k3

Welp he returned the favor

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

fk who can cap this... after all he is still mr buttfumble

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    fk who can cap this... after all he is still mr buttfumble
    Huh?? This game was 1 of my 2 big plays today. Uh, I capped it and loaded up on ML -130. I think of bunch of people saw this game correctly.. Houston was extremely lucky to NOT lose by 20 points today, was a semi-miracle they only lost by 10 IMO.. Can't believe I had to sweat that game for what I did, lol