cantin
    cantin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Weather updates as we approach kickoffs

It seems as though the weather on the East coast is affecting the times of the games. However, we also see big line moves some of these games. There is 1 particular game I am watching closely, the Baltimore game. I see Baltimore tightening their defense against a mistake prone QB.

I have already played the under but might add depending on what it is going to be like near kickoff. We have a mistake prone QB for Chicago which I would think would depend more on the run to loosen the front 7. If not, Reed is going to have a field day. I know the ravens are going to pound the rock. Short game, field position game, field goals and defense. UNDER all the way.

Whats everyones take?

Also liking the Bengals straight up against the hot Bolts.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

The snow has stoped but in Phil up to 24" for the Jets we had 12+ but they should have the fields clean for the winds and temp for the Jets up to 25mph winds and temps will feel like below 0

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18811

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykingpin View Post
    The snow has stoped but in Phil up to 24" for the Jets we had 12+ but they should have the fields clean for the winds and temp for the Jets up to 25mph winds and temps will feel like below 0

good info