Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Jets +10 worst beat ever.

Don't ask me why on earth I played the Jets +10, but with 35 seconds left the only thing that could beat me happened. That pick 6 was the worst beat I have ever had as a gambler in over 20 years..

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Feel for you...I stopped betting these bad teams for this reason only. Just don't know when or how they will screw you.....

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

I even closed the game thinkin oh well, lost 1 than checking my BR wtf

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Rumor is that Aquib Talib owns the Bronco's D in his fantasy league.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

On Jets, too with the hook as well. We tempted fate.

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

If you play the crappy teams like the Jets this will happen more than not,,, the books were begging you to take the hapless jets at + 10. Live and learn

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    If you play the crappy teams like the Jets this will happen more than not,,, the books were begging you to take the hapless jets at + 10. Live and learn
    Really? Bet on bad teams? Oakland covered. Jacksonville covered. Browns won outright. Rams will probably cover tomorrow night. Go pound a sand iron, you are a fukkin idiot.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and POOLSIDE

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Favre threw a pick 6 a few years ago, same kinda situation.
    Guy I was watching the game with actually said " Can`t lose unless he throws a pick 6" and down goes Frasier for 3 dimes.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well not.gonna try and be too sharp here. But anyone pounding a shitty dog with almost zero chance of winning please state your case? I was on Seahags ml to close a par and tease vs a Cowgirl team that ALWAYS finds a way to choke. And they win s/u vs the supposed best team at home in football that never loses with their overrated home cuntrag 12th man?!? Now that's a bad beat! Sorry but backing one of the worst and most dysfunctional franchises in the league to just cover and get a backdoor door best case scenario or "not lose by too much" in a gm the refs kept them in for most part with a regard for a.qb who has no weapons. Sorry but no sympathy here!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Sorry again but losing S/u at home as the "best" hometeam vs a Cowgirl team?!? Sorry if I'm downplaying your important "role" 12th man. But I'm old enough to remember when you cu#ts were the doormat and laughingstock of the afc west! Too all the true fans congrats...to all the posers who jumped on late ...kill yourselves....seriously do it!!