GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

VIDEO!!! GENO'S PICKS Week 6 NFL 2014

If you quit on me last week.. although judging from the comments no one did--love my SBR Forum--you were well rewarded with a 3-1 week but aren't we always winners with my high brow comedy.
    Don't answer.. Just enjoy Week 6

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Thx for the picks Geno, again love the critics for the Jets . Do you have an angle or opinion on the San Diego - Oakland game? Smells blowout?

BARTOO911
    BARTOO911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Love the picks and most of the jokes, but maybe want to edit out the Ebola guy he died in Texas today!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Thx for the picks Geno, again love the critics for the Jets . Do you have an angle or opinion on the San Diego - Oakland game? Smells blowout?

i love this sd team. dont lay the points this week tho.. oak off a ass whipping, fired coach, bye, and they always play chargers like it the superbowl for them.i know when you look at this gm it hard to figure out why it will stay close, i just know that it almost always appears that way and yet somehow it generally in fact does stay close. certainly not saying to go pound oak, i would just pass on chargers this week and hopefully get better lines the next couple weeks against den and kc after oak keeps it close..

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I followed. Thank you for the video.

Living in Texas, the only thing we want Dallas to do, is to keep Ebola in Dallas. Lol

Dont bring that crap to Houston. Piss off Romo.
    Last edited by Ebumdude; 10-09-14 at 08:42 AM.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    As a Chargers fan i'm always afraid to pick them in the vids as i don't want to have to worry abut them but i pick every game in my weekly podcast ...PODCAST!!! Geno's Picks Week 6 2014 on the Forum just now.. and i think if they keep playing the way they're capable which is beating the teams they should THE WAY THEY SHOULD.. then yes i like my BOLTS -7...

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by BARTOO911 View Post
    Love the picks and most of the jokes, but maybe want to edit out the Ebola guy he died in Texas today!
    Edit out my ass.. i want that as another prediction i hit!! Let's Go 5-0 this week!!! ;-)

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i love this sd team. dont lay the points this week tho.. oak off a ass whipping, fired coach, bye, and they always play chargers like it the superbowl for them.i know when you look at this gm it hard to figure out why it will stay close, i just know that it almost always appears that way and yet somehow it generally in fact does stay close. certainly not saying to go pound oak, i would just pass on chargers this week and hopefully get better lines the next couple weeks against den and kc after oak keeps it close..
    i agree with all that put take a peek up in the thread and see if you agree with my logic.. again it's all up in the podcast...
    Oh and i really like Detroit +1 in Minny this week... anyone else?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

On basically all the same picks with you this week brotha. I was leaning detroit pk against Vikings but the lions lack of offense without megatron scares me a bit, Bridgewater did look great in his first game but the lions front 7 could definitely make it a hard day. I'd lean towards lions but I can't pull the trigger..

Bol this weekend geno, let's get this paper

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    As a Chargers fan i'm always afraid to pick them in the vids as i don't want to have to worry abut them but i pick every game in my weekly podcast ...PODCAST!!! Geno's Picks Week 6 2014 on the Forum just now.. and i think if they keep playing the way they're capable which is beating the teams they should THE WAY THEY SHOULD.. then yes i like my BOLTS -7...
    Chargers fan to, geno my brotha bolt up
    were killin it this year #1 on nfl.com power rankings and perfect against the spread I'm loving it
    and I'm glad Oliver got to show what he's capable of hopefully he tears up the sorry Oakland defense this weekend along with rivers and gates

big_john
    big_john's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

i agree with all that put take a peek up in the thread and see if you agree with my logic.. again it's all up in the podcast...
    Oh and i really like Detroit +1 in Minny this week... anyone else?
    hey geno Miami is as healthy as they have been all year and the last time they played Rodgers was in Green bay and Miami won ,i think Miami is the pick,===== Green Bay at Miami - The Dolphins are 7-1 as home 'dogs under Joe Philbin, who was the Packers' offensive coordinator from 2007-11 before taking the Dolphins head coaching position. Miami gets reinforced with safety Rashad Jones eligible from suspension and center Mike Pouncey expected to make his season debut.

big_john

Chargers (4-1) @ Raiders (0-4) — Tony Sparano takes over as interim coach in Oakland; they’re 0-4, losing only home game 30-14 (+3) to Houston. Raiders lost last 10 games overall; last time they covered was last Thanksgiving- they’ve lost four of last five games with San Diego, with three of four losses by 8+ points. Chargers won eight of last ten visits here, with six of last seven wins by 8+. Bolts won last four games, all by 9+ points, but three of those four were at home. SD’s only road win was 22-10 (+2.5) at Buffalo. Since ’10, Chargers are 5-9 as road favorites; they’ve covered seven of last nine AFC West road games. Raiders were 3-8 as home underdogs under Allen; over last decade, Oakland is 5-14 as a divisional home underdog.

big_john

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    On basically all the same picks with you this week brotha. I was leaning detroit pk against Vikings but the lions lack of offense without megatron scares me a bit, Bridgewater did look great in his first game but the lions front 7 could definitely make it a hard day. I'd lean towards lions but I can't pull the trigger..

Bol this weekend geno, let's get this paper
    And no Reggie Bush either.

Detroit at Minnesota - If there's no Calvin Johnson and no Reggie Bush then there is no Detroit consideration. Mike Zimmer is the Vikings' best head coach hire since Dennis Green.

GenosPicks

Chargers fan to, geno my brotha bolt up
    were killin it this year #1 on nfl.com power rankings and perfect against the spread I'm loving it
    and I'm glad Oliver got to show what he's capable of hopefully he tears up the sorry Oakland defense this weekend along with rivers and gates
    Yeah boy!!! no cover but in all honesty, am i delusional ni thinking that was a tougher win than it looked on paper--coming off a bye and the raiders with their new philosophy and blah blah blah.. right Big win. thoughts?

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Your User name makes me think of My Jets and Geno's picks.

firekillex

Yeah boy!!! no cover but in all honesty, am i delusional ni thinking that was a tougher win than it looked on paper--coming off a bye and the raiders with their new philosophy and blah blah blah.. right Big win. thoughts?
    Was definitely a great win, I had them in a teaser -1 so I'm happy they held on at the end, verrett is a beast I'm glad we got him in the draft this year. With all the injuries were dealing with, plus Oakland coming off extra rest, at home and new coaching staff they had a lot more to play for then usual, plus we always play close, in past years we would've blown that ending and lost probably but we showed our resiliency. 5-1 and our only loss coming by 1 point which we easily should've won we're looking great brother
    Just gotta show up next week at home against the chiefs, we just need to stay healthy and I think we got a real shot this year to play for a ring.

GenosPicks

Was definitely a great win, I had them in a teaser -1 so I'm happy they held on at the end, verrett is a beast I'm glad we got him in the draft this year. With all the injuries were dealing with, plus Oakland coming off extra rest, at home and new coaching staff they had a lot more to play for then usual, plus we always play close, in past years we would've blown that ending and lost probably but we showed our resiliency. 5-1 and our only loss coming by 1 point which we easily should've won we're looking great brother
    Just gotta show up next week at home against the chiefs, we just need to stay healthy and I think we got a real shot this year to play for a ring.
    I agree... how scary is that!!! #BoltUp!!!