Games I like .....everyone likes !! not good, but I'm playing these anyway.
New Orleans -10.5...They have outscored Tampa 83-17 last 2 meetings here. Third straight road game for the Bucs, coming off a Big win in steel town. Just have the feeling that the Saints get well in this spot. New Orleans has been money at home in recent past, and should continue here. Saints do have injuries in the defensive backfield, so that's a concern, but lets be honest, Saints D has been horrible so far all year. Am I worried bout a back door cover....sure but......

Indy Over 49....Luck is gonna score against anyone and it looked like the Ravens got some kinks out of their offensive game plan. Flacco seems to have some real good chemistry with the Smith Boys.. I see a shootout even thinking Over 1H.

New England +1.5.....Yea Yea don't tell me.....They can't protect Brady, Brady starting his inevitable decline, No running game to speak of, all sorts of holes in the defense, etc.,etc. Don't forget Cincy is playing like the 85 Bears, you got to be crazy to go against them. I got 2 things for you....They Still Have Lewis as coach, and Dalton as QB... How much money have that duo cost the posters on this site in the past???? Nuf Said. Getting NE + points especially at home, come on man!!!!

As always good luck to all