53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Going with .................

Dallas Over 54..... Cowboys defense is a leaking rowboat and The Saints are well not even that good. Thinking this one winds up 35-31. A very entertaining game at the very least. Romo good for 1 TD pass and 1 pick six so the number comes down already!!!!!LOL

Got a thorough ass kicking in College Foots so looking for a suck out extraordinaire.......
    Miami -4 everyone I talked to loves the Raiders ( How can anyone love the Raiders...just sayin) Ton of stuff being rumored out of South Beach about trouble between O + D squads, the QB's ability and Coach Joe's job security... Facing a team that's more dysfunctional than you are is just what the doctor ordered. Look for the Fish to continue their dominance over Oakland, and win a game they really need.

As always good luck to all

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

That Raiders will be the home team in London. For some reason the Brits love them and will make it difficult on the dysfunctional Dolphins. No bet for me on this one but a Raider cover or even su win is not out of the question.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    Dallas Over 54..... Cowboys defense is a leaking rowboat and The Saints are well not even that good. Thinking this one winds up 35-31. A very entertaining game at the very least. Romo good for 1 TD pass and 1 pick six so the number comes down already!!!!!LOL

Got a thorough ass kicking in College Foots so looking for a suck out extraordinaire.......
    Miami -4 everyone I talked to loves the Raiders ( How can anyone love the Raiders...just sayin) Ton of stuff being rumored out of South Beach about trouble between O + D squads, the QB's ability and Coach Joe's job security... Facing a team that's more dysfunctional than you are is just what the doctor ordered. Look for the Fish to continue their dominance over Oakland, and win a game they really need.

The Saints are well not even that good.

^^^^^ignorant

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Ignorant???? Your entitled to your opinion, however in the end, I'm cashing tickets so..............
    intercourse yourself.

You sir, have been weighted, measured and found wanting.