Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Big Day for NFL Props (4-1 big plays, 15-8 overall)

This is a big day....like a lot of props today!!

My big plays are:

Trent Richardson Under 72.5 total yds (-115)

Bradshaw is outplaying Richardson and will steal more and more of his touches. TR is also too slow to break big plays and Indy doesn't use him much as a receiver either

Golden Tate Over 4.5 catches (-155)

The juice is high but the Jets stop the run and Megatron is banged up a little. Tate is good on the short WR screens too. Tate is really underrated imo

Drew Brees Over 2 TD passes (-150)

This could push but I say there's a helluva better chance for 3+ in this shootout then 0 or 1. This is Brees and the Saints on turf after all!

Brandin Cooks Over 4.5 catches (-150)

Again the juice is high but he just caught 8 balls last week and is prob the fastest player in this game

Small plays:

Aaron Rodgers Under .5 pick (+160)
    Golden Tate Over 57.5 receiving (-125)
    Donald Brown Over 67.5 rushing (-125)

BIG DAY
    GL!!

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Nothing worse than props man... LOL. Every time I play one based on the same logic you're using, I usually end up saying "I can't believe I signed up for this Prop of Death" and having to suffer thru the game as if I'm a Fantasy FB player.

There is a reason I don't play Fantasy, actually two.

1. I would tend to bet with the teams of the players I had on my team so I could "cheer" for both to win (thats a bad idea).

2. Watching the game and each play with your focus on one player is just brutal and not a good time at all...

I'm not saying these won't hit, and I wish you luck actually.. I just have bad results with Props..

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

where did you find the drew brees one?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    Nothing worse than props man... LOL. Every time I play one based on the same logic you're using, I usually end up saying "I can't believe I signed up for this Prop of Death" and having to suffer thru the game as if I'm a Fantasy FB player.

There is a reason I don't play Fantasy, actually two.

1. I would tend to bet with the teams of the players I had on my team so I could "cheer" for both to win (thats a bad idea).

2. Watching the game and each play with your focus on one player is just brutal and not a good time at all...

I'm not saying these won't hit, and I wish you luck actually.. I just have bad results with Props..
    Its def not for everyone but since I love ffb then its def something that works well for me. I had a 16-3 props run or something in 2012 but last year lost a little. To me its easier to identify a players role in their system then who will win and by how much. For example...Thursday I liked Washington but I also drafted Reuben Randle from the Giants. I noticed Eli kept throwing him underneath stuff for 3 yards and the D was allowing it so Over 3.5 catches seemed very easy and it won in the first half. It just works for me....I'm a public play bettor with sides so I'll stick with props but GL to you

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    where did you find the drew brees one?
    Bovada

Fred The Hammer

3-1 so far with a nice +160 winner on Aaron Rodgers w/no picks. Trent Richardson ran for his regular craptacular yard per carry but 52 yds receiving got me. Golden Tate cashes for me again....twice. The guy is a stud! Now 18-9 on the year