Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jaguars jugular?

All signs point to going for the jugular on the jaguars...here are the reasons why...

#1. Everyone's betting on the Colts
    #2. The line has changed from a pick em to colts -3
    #3. The Colts have nothing to play for.
    #4. The Colts announced they will play their starters, making people think they're gonna try, but they're gonna sit several players (including Freeney, probably the best defender on the team). Not to mention the starters are only probably gonna play a drive or two.
    #5. Weather- they're playing in rain and heavy winds, and Peyton Manning doesn't like the rain (the only games I remember Peyton playing in the rain were the Super Bowl, which he didn't play well in, the Chargers Sunday night game two years ago, a loss, and the bad weather games in New England in which there was grass hanging from Peyton's helmet)
    #6. Maurice Jones Drew- he's good.
    #7. Jim Sorgi isn't Peyton's backup. I don't even know who the hell his backup is.
    #8. Jags are playing for their lives.
    #9. Jim Caldwell thinks he's Tony Dungy, so he'll do whatever he thinks Dungy would do, which means he'll sit Peyton after the first drive or two..
    #10. Jags are a better running team, and it's windy and raining.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Maybe.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    All signs point to going for the jugular on the jaguars...here are the reasons why...

#1. Everyone's betting on the Colts
    #2. The line has changed from a pick em to colts -3
    #3. The Colts have nothing to play for.
    #4. The Colts announced they will play their starters, making people think they're gonna try, but they're gonna sit several players (including Freeney, probably the best defender on the team). Not to mention the starters are only probably gonna play a drive or two.
    #5. Weather- they're playing in rain and heavy winds, and Peyton Manning doesn't like the rain (the only games I remember Peyton playing in the rain were the Super Bowl, which he didn't play well in, the Chargers Sunday night game two years ago, a loss, and the bad weather games in New England in which there was grass hanging from Peyton's helmet)
    #6. Maurice Jones Drew- he's good.
    #7. Jim Sorgi isn't Peyton's backup. I don't even know who the hell his backup is.
    #8. Jags are playing for their lives.
    #9. Jim Caldwell thinks he's Tony Dungy, so he'll do whatever he thinks Dungy would do, which means he'll sit Peyton after the first drive or two..
    #10. Jags are a better running team, and it's windy and raining.
    I think you are right, revenge game, too. Worried that Jax has been losing ATS (2-7) and Indy winning ATS (4-0) recently. At this point I like Jax + 3.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dbldown View Post
    Maybe.
    Az is better team than SF, but had 3 game lead, look how it finished. Very similar situatioin, motivation, etc.