Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bengals Wide Receiver Chris Henry Passes Away!

Chris Henry passed away this morning My thoughts and prayers to his family & friends.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

What a shame. Can't wait until the facts come out and see what really went down. As bad of a guy as he may have been no one deserves to die at 26. RIP.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

R.I.P.

Busterflywheel

After as s many problems as he had off the field at the beginning of his career, he really over the last 18 months, had been walking the line. A true shame...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

What a shame! Here is a guy who struggled to stay out of the limelight while a star at West Virginia and early in his NFL career. It seemed as though he was starting to turn his life around, kept out of the spotlight, and was beginning to gain respect from his teammates and coaching staff.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

RIP> that sucks for a man who was just turning the corner.. RIP my brother....

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I had the Under 28 on his age at time of death.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Its really not even funny at all to joke around like that about someones death

Busterflywheel

Even a low life, down right degenerate like myself finds it hard to find the humor in that statement...where do i find the odds on players life span???

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I'm so sorry about his death, but I had to laugh at that one! I'm sure he would want us to keep laughing, so don't give this guy a hard time.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

R.I.P.

I figured his career was over based on what I was reading yesterday. It sucks that he had to go out like that. Great talent.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Look, the joke was insensitive I understand. That said, Chris Henry is a rather loathsome individual. Was he really turning the corner? We don't know, just because he had not been arrested recently nor was there any media accounts of him performing any wrongdoing doesn't mean anything. His death is Darwinism at work. The guy was ignorant. He didn't deserve to die certainly but let's not laud this guy given his very recent history.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

RIP buddy....your talent will be missed...

kleetus
    kleetus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love your picture newjerseydevils.

Vangel330
    Vangel330's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, I would suggest that everyone wait for the official version of exactly what happened before making judgements about whether he deserved to die or not. From what I have heard, he did a pretty stupid thing, trying to get into the vehincle from the back of the truck, while the truck is traveling about 60 M.P.H. People who do dumb things like jump into the back of pick-up trucks while they are moving probably deserve what they get. This guy was not a mental giant going in. Things like this happen all the time.

Alvisar
    Alvisar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Prayers out to his family.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Player Chris Henry Dies After Domestic Dispute

Cincinnati Bengal Chris Henry died Thursday after a domestic dispute in North Carolina.

According to police, Henry and his fiance, Loleini Tonga had been arguing when Tonga tried to drive away in a pickup. Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup and the couple continued arguing as Tonga drove, until Henry fell out of the pickup and landed on the road. He was in critical condition before being declared dead at 6:36 a.m. Thursday.

No charges have been filed, but homicide detectives are investigating.

I didn't know the guy. Arguing in the back of a pickup truck at 55 mph? How ghetto does it get?

Resting in peace? The last thing the guy did was fight with his woman. Not a good way to go out.

I understand that people suddenly get very solemn when death is involved, but the guy didn't respect his own life. Why should I? Just another child-please on the Bengals roster.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Well, hopefully kids will see this and think twice about being a jackass. I'm not going to sugar-coat it, you have to be a special kind of stupid to jump into the back of a moving truck over an argument and even more brain-dumb too do what Tonga did. Definitely darwin candidate.

I was looking forward to getting him back by playoffs, it is sad Chris would do something like this.
    RIP CHRIS

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Not to be forgotten in this tragedy is that the Cincinnati police departments "Chris Henry" division will now be shutdown...laying off more than 20 officers right before Christmas!

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

YEA, I just feel bad for the 3 kids who lost their DAD......but who knows, if he didn't fall out of the truck, they might of lost their mom and had dad in jail for a long time. Stupid thugs.....don't get it

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

ADD wife beater to his five suspensions.....you know there was a reason that scared women didn't slow the truck down with him beating on the top of the trucks roof......just imagine what those kids witnessed from that punk. I'm not sorry for this...bad things happen to bad people

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

He was just starting to turn his life around too...thanks to the NFL's "11 strikes and you're still not out" program!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Not to be forgotten in this tragedy is that the Cincinnati police departments "Chris Henry" division will now be shutdown...laying off more than 20 officers right before Christmas!
    I am ashamed to say I laughed at this post.