TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Game of the Week - Chicago over Buffalo

So here's why. Saw article on Rotoworld about Buffalo head coach already on hot seat and getting into a heated expletive laden exchanges with team director of player personnel as this happened on the practice field in front of other players. Also, reports of him clashing with players, including some of their more respected veterans.

That's just one piece of my reasoning. The QB situation is a mess. Manuel is garbage and has played poorly in preseason. They just signed Orton to a 2 yr deal and seem ready for him to take the reigns at any time. We know they are going to run the ball and Chicago knows it too. Sammy Watkins status is also unclear but who is going to get him the ball?
    Last edited by TheeArchBishop; 09-05-14 at 11:54 AM.

millopt
    millopt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Buffalo play against the bears week one...

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lmao

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sounds like Marrone is a lame duck already. BUF franchise is a mess.

TheeArchBishop

Meant Chicago lol

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Meant Chicago lol
    How do u write 2 paragraphs with the wrong team ... Give up betting
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave NavsPicks 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Detroit has no chance of beating buffalo this week. That's a lock.

TheeArchBishop

LMAO I deserve everything I get. I don't know how the hell I got messed up like that LOLLLL.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    So here's why. Saw article on Rotoworld about Buffalo head coach already on hot seat and getting into a heated expletive laden exchanges with team director of player personnel as this happened on the practice field in front of other players. Also, reports of him clashing with players, including some of their more respected veterans.

That's just one piece of my reasoning. The QB situation is a mess. Manuel is garbage and has played poorly in preseason. They just signed Orton to a 2 yr deal and seem ready for him to take the reigns at any time. We know they are going to run the ball and Chicago knows it too. Sammy Watkins status is also unclear but who is going to get him the ball?
    Chicago is a really tough stadium to play in as well. There's just something about it. The footing is unique to say the least - thick, slow grass and it usually seems slippery.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

last year it didnt really matter if bears knew the play they could still be run on so not sure it matters if they know bills gonna run, spiller and jackson will still gash them.. maybe they fixed their defensive problems but i tend to think not, i dont like laying a td against the vastly superior defensive team who should have their way in the ground gm.. that said not sure im playing bills just saying everyone loves the bears and we talking bout a team that won all of 2 games by a td or more last season..