ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

How good will the Cardinals be this year?

I feel as if they are not a public team and that the lines will have value most of the season. Preseason game 1 showed some good defense, but they were playing the Texans...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Cards are legit. They are going to make a strong run at the division title, as tough as it is.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

And as they are not a team with die-hard fans and a large public backing, they should be consistently undervalued by lines makers, no?

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I still think they finsh last..49ers and Seahawks up there and imo i think the rams are better then them

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post
    And as they are not a team with die-hard fans and a large public backing, they should be consistently undervalued by lines makers, no?
    Just have to take it on a game by game basis. They may start out undervalued, but if they get off to a fast start, perception may catch up. I do like them in week 1 over the Chargers... That's good value imo.

Losing Daryl Washington is a blow to the defense but I still think they're good enough to surprise this year and capture the NFC West.

1. Arizona
    2. San Francisco
    3. Seattle
    4. St. Louis

That's how I see the division standings when the dust settles.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Akajason18 View Post
    I still think they finsh last..49ers and Seahawks up there and imo i think the rams are better then them
    Lambs offense is stir fried shit, their coach is mr mediocre, if Bradford raised his gm to mediocre it would be a miracle. The defense legit scary but not so much better than zona's to make up the gap in coaching and offense.

Eddy Munny

So far, so good for this Arizona team. They've got the surprise team of the year (Cowboys) on deck.