KoKoBeWare
    KoKoBeWare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

$$$ cfl $$$

This is the week where lines can be considered a bit more sharp with top and bottom feeders really taking form. That said, this is always about the time of year i start milking the CFL cash cow. Here's hoping this year is no different.

1. Saskatchewan/Winnipeg UNDER 54.5

Drew Willy faces not only his former team, but toughest defensive challenge to date. The Green and White are on quite the defensive roll, giving up a combined 23 points their last 2 games. Granted the Bombers offense is a bit more potent than both the Red Blacks and beat up Argos, but make no mistake, this game will be won tonight ON THE GROUND!!! On the GROUND and CFL is kinda an oxymoron in that it just doesn't make sense, but especially with Taj Smith out for Sasky, they will rely heavily on their ground game to move the chains and clock. And on the other side, Grigsby is 2nd in rushing yards for the Bombers so he will continue to get his touches. Winnipegs D a bit underrated to this point so i see a defensive struggle tonight.

GL

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by KoKoBeWare View Post
    This is the week where lines can be considered a bit more sharp with top and bottom feeders really taking form. That said, this is always about the time of year i start milking the CFL cash cow. Here's hoping this year is no different.

1. Saskatchewan/Winnipeg UNDER 54.5

Drew Willy faces not only his former team, but toughest defensive challenge to date. The Green and White are on quite the defensive roll, giving up a combined 23 points their last 2 games. Granted the Bombers offense is a bit more potent than both the Red Blacks and beat up Argos, but make no mistake, this game will be won tonight ON THE GROUND!!! On the GROUND and CFL is kinda an oxymoron in that it just doesn't make sense, but especially with Taj Smith out for Sasky, they will rely heavily on their ground game to move the chains and clock. And on the other side, Grigsby is 2nd in rushing yards for the Bombers so he will continue to get his touches. Winnipegs D a bit underrated to this point so i see a defensive struggle tonight.

GL
    I'm from winnipeg and i'm actually impressed with what we've done so far this season with the new coach and everything but from past seasons when we go up against the Roughriders we just can't get it done so todays game won't be any different. bet the riders

KoKoBeWare

EZ Winner last night...

2. Edmonton/Montreal UNDER 46.5

The Als are in such a mess offensively, especially at QB, it doesn't matter who they put behind centre. Teams are able to take Whitaker completely out of the game because they have absolutely nothing else to attack with. On the flip side, with Edmonton coming off a bye, i think they might play down to the Als level tonight and be a little rusty offensively themselves. Despite their record and For/Against, the Als will bring a solid defensive effort at home tonight, and Edmonton's offense can be a bit inconsistent. Low total for the CFL but there is a reason why....

GL

KoKoBeWare

Not even close with play 2. Als are a complete joke all night as usual...

3. Martell Mallett OVER 80 rush yards

Looked great in his first start vs BC last week, i think he'll see extended touches tonight as Calgary should be playing with a comfortable lead throughout. More just a gut feeling since last game was his first action in a few years.

4. Calgary OVER 31 TT

Think this game plays out similar to last nights Esks/Als with Calgary jumping out to an early and big lead. Taking this over and am expecting them to be at 20-24 by halftime. Looking also for special teams and their nasty 'd' to give their offense short fields throughout the night.

YTD: 1-1 -0.1

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Calgary over 48

KoKoBeWare

YTD: 3-1 +1.9

Sunday, August 17:

Calgary/Toronto UNDER 53 *** 3 ***

Just don't understand this line. BC is the most methodical offensive team in the league, playing against the "hottest" defense in the league in the Argos. Toronto still without a lot of WRs and will rely heavily on their dual threat running game with Steele and Slaton. BC will be up for the test and i think we'll see a game full of long drives ending in field goals. Game won't touch 50..

KoKoBeWare

4-1 +4.9

rude 4th quarter but held on for the win

KoKoBeWare

6.Montreal/Winnipeg UNDER 49.5 (-15)

Over has been the trend the last several visits by Montreal to Winnipeg, but there's just no way i'm comfortable accounting or even hoping for a capable Als offense showing up. I do think Winnipegs D has overachieved to this point, but this bet is placed with the thinking that Brandon Whitaker and Nick Grigsby are the will be featured a lot tonight. Weather is calling for showers and some decent wind. More of a gut feeling than anything....

7. Total Gross Passing yards by Montreal OVER 220.5 (thegreek)

Regardless of how bad the Als are and who is behind centre, i just love these bets because they don't focus on 1 QB, or in the event there is a trick play, fake punt pass, etc...the yards all count. In this league, this number is teenie

Both plays 1 unit

KoKoBeWare

6.Montreal/Winnipeg UNDER 49.5 (-15)

Over has been the trend the last several visits by Montreal to Winnipeg, but there's just no way i'm comfortable accounting or even hoping for a capable Als offense showing up. I do think Winnipegs D has overachieved to this point, but this bet is placed with the thinking that Brandon Whitaker and Nick Grigsby are the will be featured a lot tonight. Weather is calling for showers and some decent wind. More of a gut feeling than anything....

7. Total Gross Passing yards by Montreal OVER 220.5 (thegreek)

Regardless of how bad the Als are and who is behind centre, i just love these bets because they don't focus on 1 QB, or in the event there is a trick play, fake punt pass, etc...the yards all count. In this league, this number is teenie

Both plays 1 unit
    2-0 on the day... Jon Crompton comes in and lights it up in passing yards for the Als...again, why i love these props so much because they allow for an injury, pulling the qb, punter, rb, etc, to all contribute...

YTD: 6-1 +6.9

Might have a bomb for tomorrow

KoKoBeWare

8. Toronto/Edmonton OVER 9.5 (1st quarter)

Looking at some press release/interviews/previews of this game and the one consistent take home is that BOTH teams emphasized starting out the gates and not being so hesitant in terms of play calling..in the opening drives of games. If you watch these teams, Toronto has relied early on a lot of dink and dunks, and with their huge injuries at WR its not really a surprise. With Edmonton, its about their running game and read option plays. But i think today we'll see a couple big plays early and the small number will hit. Granted..this year unders have been hitting enormously. I'll take a stab...

KoKoBeWare

9. Toronto Argo's OVER 270.5 Gross passing yards (-115)

Think the addition of Owens back into the offense will do wonders for just opening the field up. Ricky Ray should find guys open all over the field today, even against the great Eskimos secondary.

Both plays today again to win 1 unit

KoKoBeWare

2-0 again on Saturday

YTD: 8-1 +8.9

TEViN-BRADFORD
    TEViN-BRADFORD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

nice, keep it up

KoKoBeWare

10. Ottawa Renegades OVER 20 (-125)

Classic let down spot for the Stamps today heading EAST, and while i don't think they'll lose the game, similar to the Esks defense yesterday i think the Stamps won't be able to find their defensive intensity they've relied on this year. Stamps secondary overachieving a bit so far and is completely due to how dominant the Stamps front line has been. Ottawa matchups up well on the line and should give Burris enough time to find a lot of man to man coverage all over the field.

11. Calgary GROSS Passing YARDS UNDER 275.5 ** 2 **

Simply put, Jon Cornish is back. Even if he plays limited snaps, he'll be taking away a few more pass plays on 2nd and short or medium. Considering how much Bo-Levi likes to run as well, and how susceptible the Renegades are with their LB core, i think we'll see a run-heavy game plan this afternoon. It will also help that Calgary should be leading throughout to keep with this plan.

GL
    Last edited by KoKoBeWare; 08-24-14 at 01:45 PM.

KoKoBeWare

Sry, that Renegades play is OVER on their full game TT

KoKoBeWare

well, i'm not sure if it will stand or not, but my Calgary Passing yards prop was graded a winner, even though their backup came in and thew an 11 yard pass which put the number OVER. I'm an honest guy, so after graded a winner i sent an email and received a reply that only the team's starting qb was used . I only said "OK Thanks" but this isn't how they've been graded in the past!! Anyway, no more complaints as it was deemed a winner.

Ottawa on the other hand...what a joke.

YTD: 9-2 +9.65

KoKoBeWare

12. BC Lions ML -145 *** 3 ***

Riders are going to get bounced on the road today. They came into Regina a few weeks ago and totally beat us up, and today will be no different. As long as BC can shut down the ground game early, Sask (outside of Montreal and Ottawa) have the worst passing game in the league right now. Help is on the way, as Dressler will be back with us soon but i think BC will handle business tonight.

13. Rob Bagg UNDER 57.5 Receiving Yards (-135)

Only taking this as he was the only receiving prop for Sask on the board.

GL

TEViN-BRADFORD
    TEViN-BRADFORD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

tailed you on the lions bet i dont think betonline has cfl props
    anywho lookin good so far

KoKoBeWare

YTD: 10-3 +6.3

Took a week off but back for today's afternoon action:

14. Toronto/Hamilton UNDER 50.5 ** 2 **

So many injuries on both offensive sides, Hamilton does get Collaras back today but i think he will struggle with the constant pressure the Argos will throw his way. Owens is out again today for the Argos, i think they do get Durie back. But again i see this being a battle on the ground and possession game. Austin knows its do or die and i think we'll see a lot of that translate to the defensive side.

GL

KoKoBeWare

YTD: 10-3 +6.3

Took a week off but back for today's afternoon action:

14. Toronto/Hamilton UNDER 50.5 ** 2 **

So many injuries on both offensive sides, Hamilton does get Collaras back today but i think he will struggle with the constant pressure the Argos will throw his way. Owens is out again today for the Argos, i think they do get Durie back. But again i see this being a battle on the ground and possession game. Austin knows its do or die and i think we'll see a lot of that translate to the defensive side.

GL
    11-3 +8.3

KoKoBeWare

15. Andrew Harris OVER 55.5 rush yards (-115) ** 2 **

Can't decide on the side or total since the spreads seem about right. Tough to gauge which BC offense will show up, but one thing i like is that Harris should see a decent number of touches when you consider every scenario. On top of leaning on Harris for 1st down yardage, BC should be in control of this game which means the potential for an extra touch or two. 56 yards is nothing...needs to get 10-12 carries and this should be golden.

Line available at thegreek

KoKoBeWare

YTD: 11-4 +6.0

Saturday

16. Toronto/Calgary OVER 48.5 *** 3 ***

Well rested Argos get Durie back tonight which will really open up the field. Calgary playing at such a high level (as high as one can be in the CFL at least) and Toronto's D will be beatable all night.

17. Toronto +13 (-120)

GL

KoKoBeWare

18. Winnipeg OVER 20.5 (-125) TT

KoKoBeWare

Going to go ahead and grade my Bombers bet a big Loss...3 points at half and Willy looks to be out. Maybe the reverse jinx will come through...

Nailed both Argo's/Stamps place so with that:

YTD: 13-5 +8.75