ny92mike
    ny92mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

And the hits keep coming.

ny92mike
    ny92mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Going to take a break from all of this.

Hope you guys have a better season than what I'm feeling tonight.

No only is my system failing but so is my betting strategy. I've got to refine my process and take a step back and figure out how to bet smart. Should of never went all crazy with the parlays and teasers spending basically half my wallet on those and then trying to pull myself out of a jam going basically balls out on the Saints when my formula clearly told me to stay away from it.

It also doesn't help when the nfl.com site fails to post weekly stats, as the offensive line stats have yet found their way onto the site. I'm running a system designed around these stats so with every pick the formula has projected it has been with flawed data. I for can't trust the results, which is why I've gone against the system on several occasions to the point of where I feel I'm guessing more often than not. This is not something I'm willing to be part of nor have my reputation diminish because of it. I'd rather not post anything at all than continue to post skewed projections do to a lack of correct statistical data.

Best of luck to you all.

First 12