RickJ
    RickJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

nfl wk 14

Saturday a good day going 4-1 in ncaa baskets and also winning our nhl lean with Phoenix.

Also we went 3-0 on the ncaa picks that I put out friday night for Saturday with all three moving our way by game time. I hope this is a trend that continues.

We have a carryover pick in ncaa baskets that I put out Sat night...wright st -2.5 and this morning its -3 in some spots.

I post these on my blog but the easiest way to get them is with twitter under rickjsportplays.

In the nfl I am well positioned to cash in 1 or both of either the Hilton or Stations contest. In the Stations I am in 10th place with a 39-26 record going into this weekend. Of the 5 picks this weekend Cleveland was a win already.

In the Hilton contest I am in 40th 2 pts out of cashing with a 37-27 record. And also a win in for this weekend with Cleveland.

My Picks in the contests in the order I liked them at the time:

Cleveland +10
    San Fran +3.5
    Dallas -3
    Washington -1
    Miami +2.5

I have a side bet going picking 5 games and the lines were a bit different with Miami getting 3 and Cinci getting 7. So I put in cinci +7 instead of dallas -3. This side bet has to be in wedn around noon. If I were doing it today I would replace Miami with cinci.

None of these qualify as a lean or a play. The top pick was not as strong under my methods as the top 4 last week!

Good Luck Today

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

good luck rickj