jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can this be a under dog weekend

Well we already seen the Browns BEAT the living sh!! out of pitt. Now The Saints go marching into Atlanta expecting to see a team without All Pro running back Michael Turner and QB Matt Ryan There is a possibility that Ryan could play even though he hasnt practiced all week while nursing his turf toe. The Saints are 10 point favorite. The mounting pressure of going undefeated is building and this may a be a perfect spot for the Saints to reset regroup and ready themselves for the playoffs.
    Will finish this up later gotta run to the store for the wife she need milk

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

With the Vikings losing, that does give the Saints more breathing room in the playoff race. Maybe they'll relax a little bit.

On the other hand, Atlanta is still clinging to desperate hopes of getting that last wild card spot. They might play out of their minds. But the injury report is enough for me to lay off this game. Seems like every key player for Atlanta is listed as "questionable".

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't be betting this game, but I'd be on the Saints if I was forced to play it. ATL will be lucky to put 10-14 on the board, and you know Brees and company will not score under 24.

jerseykingpin

Ravens and lions game this week. When they said Matt Stafford not playing that line jumped a full point to 131/2 Duante Culpepper will get his chance to finally play after being upset about his Thanksgiving day game Rain/snow is expected and it seems like a lot of points for a struggling Ravens team to be giving anyone. The Steelers were also in a must-win position for playoff hopes and failed against a much worse team. Tell ya I might jump on the Lions they been play some some what good ball for being the lions and the way the Ravens D been would feel better if Stafford was in

jerseykingpin

Other takes im thinking about THE RAMS yes getting 13pts its going to be rainy day in Nashville and Steven Jackson moving the chains and hanging around staying within the number looks very possible. Jackson has been the one constant all season for the Rams and not many have been able to stop him.

jerseykingpin

The game of the day will be the Giants fighting for their playoff lives against the Eagles. The game is a pick ’em at the Meadowlands where rain is expected in the afternoon temp apx 45. By the end of the day there is a possibility of having a three some for first place in the NFC East with the Cowboys being the odd man out and three games to go This one a hard pick but the way the Giants been playing and the Eagles getting back most of there hitmen I say the eagles

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

anyone know if matt ryan is playin this weekend?

jerseykingpin

still open

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Who knows lol. Dogs went 10-6 last week. Few of the favs that won were sharp plays imo. I think this week will be down the middle or more like last week.