Strong Plays (0-2)(-6.00 units)
    Regular Plays (2-1)(+0.90 units)

Overall (4-4)(-2.40 units)

SEASON OVERALL

Best Bets (12-12)(-3.60 units)
    Strong Plays (15-9)(+8.60 units)
    Regular Plays (14-18)(-5.80 units)

Overall (41-39)(-0.80 units)

Four week left in this season and I am still hanging in there. I liked Cleveland Thursday night but did not have the guts to take them and I thought under was too obvious and was going to take over, but I did not, so I would have split for the night and lost the juice. Here is what I have for this week.

Miami +3 vs Jacksonville (best bet)……………….The Dolphins after a horrible start to the season are right back in the thick of things. Jacksonville is ahead of them in the standings and this is nearly a must win with only four games left. Miami and Henning proving they can move the ball without the wildcat and that is a good sign. I don’t think any team knows what the Dolphins offense is going to do from game to game and that is a big reason Miami is winning this year considering their best running back and starting QB are gone for the season. Miami in a slight upset.

Green Bay -3 vs Chicago (best bet)……………Before the season started I loved the Bears and new QB Cutler to win their division. I thought the Bears were just a good QB away from being Super Bowl contenders. Boy was I wrong. Even though the Pack has been playing well, last weeks super sloppy win on Monday night will help them focus this week. Packers are near the top in interceptions this year and lead the league in defense vs Jay (Mr Interception) Cutler. Enough said. This won’t be a blowout at Chicago because Cutler will make a few good plays to keep them in it, but he will make enough mistakes to cost them the game. Packers by 7-10 points.

San Diego +3 vs Dallas (strong play)…………………Maybe the best December team vs the worst December team in this one. That is all I am going to say. Getting three points made my decision. If for some crazy reason Dallas wins it will only be by a field goal and I will get a push.

Denver +7 vs Colts (strong play)…………….Everybody was thinking last week was the week the Colts would finally lose. I think they have been off by one week. I think Denver has regained their swagger from early in the season and have a shot at winning this game. I certainly love them getting a touchdown. Plus Colts have won their share of close games this year.

Cincinnati +6.5 vs Minnesota (strong play)…………….Not in love with this by any means, but maybe the long hard NFL season might be starting to catch up with Favre. Bengals win with defense and a running game. That combination makes for good tight games and the point spread should come into play.

That is it for me this week…only five games. I usually play more than that, but I just don’t get a feel for the rest of the games. The five that I did play I like very much. I am fully expecting no worse than 3-2 and more than likely a 4-1 day. My luck has not been that good this year to go 5-0.

I will more than likely be back sometime this weekend with a Sunday and/or Monday night play.

Good Luck Everybody!!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2635

What about my SAINTS?

Hop on the bandwagon, easy winner.

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

luv the MIA pick

b1eedb1ack
    b1eedb1ack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I don't think you can really go wrong with the Miami play especially considering Mike Sims-Walker's status.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can you not be on the RAIDERS,they are one of the best plays on the card this week

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Cash'em BIG Jill

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

Finally, someone going with underdogs. I like most of them. GL bank em!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5169

Adding the Sunday night game.

Philadelphia -1 vs Arizona (best bet)…………….The more I thought about this game, the more I like it. Giants and Manning just not the same this year. Philly is the better team and they have played very well vs them past few years and completely dominated the early game in Philly. They don’t need to dominate this one, just win.

Still going back and forth on the Monday night game. If I like somebody I will be back late Monday afternoon or early evening with a pick.

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5169

Just realized this morning that I typed in Arizona instead of the Giants, you you all know what I meant.