4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

GO BROWNS!! on behalf of: ten,jac,mia,den,bal,nyj,hou,

THERE ARE A LOT OF TEAMS COUNTING ON YOU TO EITHER BOOST THEIR PLAYOFF CHANCES , OR SIMPLY KEEP THEIR MIRACLE OUTSIDE PLAYOFF SHOT ALIVE.

ON BEHALF OF ALL OF THE CITY AND SUPPORTERS OF MIAMI, JACKSONVILLE , DENVER, TENNESSEE, BALTIMORE, NEW YORK, AND HOUSTON,

GOOD LUCK CLEVELAND BROWNS!!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT ON BEHALF OF THE TENNESSEE TITANS. IF YOU BROWNS BEAT PITTSBURGH, WE CAN POSSIBLY RUN THE TABLE AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THANKS TO HAVING A FAVORABLE SCHEDULE! .

please GOD help the browns. GO CLEVELAND!!!

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Go titans!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

as much as id like to see your titans in the playoffs 4th and stupid there 2 problems. 1 not sure they can beat sd. 2nd more important problem i dont think 9-7 is going to get you in. den schedule looks like they going to get to 10. then there are still alot of teams with potentially 10 wins still. as i said im rooting for you no team wants to see those guys but they should have went to VY a little sooner like to start the year

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Looking for a Xmas miracle in Tenn making playoffs. Take advantage of better 2010 draft pick.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Those teams got what they wished for an Cleveland won tonight. I thought that they could and I was right.