jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont bet against the saints (Saints Fans Are Terrifying and Well-Armed

This guy bet his 60" tv on the skins Here the story
    I've always thought of Saints fans as a generally merry bunch, what with their Mardi Gras ways, but I had no idea they packed enough heat for a small militia aimed at destroying opponents' TVs one-by-one.

Anyway, some guy decided it wise to bet his 60-inch TV in favor of the Redskins against the Saints. It ended with his TV in front of a firing squad. Skip to the 1:47 mark if you want to see the gunfire unleashed without any of that chit-chat.

A few thoughts crossed my mind:
    -- Like With Leather, I wondered whether this was a weird viral video for someone. Evidently it isn't, as news crews verified the whole thing.
    -- I've never owned a firearm of any sort, but am I incorrect in saying that's a decent-sized arsenal those Who Dats have going?
    -- Nice tattoo on the back of your dome, tattoo guy. I'm sure that decision was made while completely sober.
    -- I will do nothing but nod and smile to all Saints fans if/when they make it to the Super Bowl in Miami, lest I worry about one of them breaking into my hotel and shooting up my TV.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJzbIt37FVo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJzbIt37FVo..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

No idea where to begin on that one! For the record...yes...I live in Alabama. But I HAVE to wonder if all the shotguns are actually for hunting season...or the shotgun weddings put on by some of those gorgeous people and their cousins?

NOLAKid
    NOLAKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 379

Thats the best video I've seen all day!!!