jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think its time to pack it up

Talk about a BAD yr its like the games was a ball sitting on a tee ball stand I was swinging a tree trunk as a bat and still missing the ball I give up on this yr Going to put the bookie in the back of the draw and foget about it till next yr I should listen to myslef when I tell ppl dont get in to sports betting Just think if you didnt bet all yr you would be RICH and a happy mizzer all said and done whos your pick for tonite

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykingpin View Post
    l dont get in to sports betting Just think if you didnt bet all yr you would be RICH and a happy mizzer all said and done whos your pick for tonite
    everytime im in vegas somebody outside of the book always tells me something like this. gotta stick with it.

mikemac21
    mikemac21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

weeeeeeeeee

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its been that type of year my team can be up by 50 and still lose because lighting would strike the whole dam team on a clear sunny day

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykingpin View Post
    Its been that type of year my team can be up by 50 and still lose because lighting would strike the whole dam team on a clear sunny day
    You had Clemson last week too?? those bastards up by 23 That was like out of the movies. only game as heartbreaking as that was the time i had spurs ML and Tracy mcgrady goes off for like 14+ points in like 12 sec or some crazy like that years ago it was bad. But you know ups and downs it will get better for you. with these bad beats come crazy storys.

FadeCommonSense
    FadeCommonSense's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its probably the Steelers logo in your avatar. Take that ugly thing down and your luck would turn around.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i feel ya jersey i managed to turn what was looking like a solid year into str8 shit with 1 damn day of terrible picks i had the under in the pit/oak gm wasnt even watching but wasnt it like 10-6 going into the 4th qrtr? how da fuk do those teams score 30 ****ing points in 1 qrtr??? is that wtf your boy tomlin meant by "unleashing hell" they unleashed something alright

AL BoTz
    AL BoTz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hear ya man! im kinda in that boat too i cant pick my nose this year if i wanted to

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the worst right here...I had lost a bunch already but had an 8 game parlay that kept looking better as the afternoon games continued...Packers beat Cowboys, Chiefs beat Raiders...little did I know that while I was following these two games very closely (the only ones that looked like I might not win), the Seahawks went from 17-7 to 20-17 Seahawks..then the Cards score fast, get the ball back score again, and it looks like I'm gonna lose cuz I had the Seahawks +8.5....figuring I lost, I left, but then came back to the cpu to see that the Seahawks were about to punch it in from the 2 yard line (all i needed was a fg)...and then Hasselfag throws an int on a shovel pass and I lose my $3,000 parlay...thanks Hasselfag...