MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Prop Plays

Alright this is just for action and should be fun. Juice will probably kill me. Here we go.

Clowney under 1.5 (-420) -This is a lock if there ever was one. It's been confirmed that the Texans aren't considering Mack or Manziel. Only option is they trade the pick to Atlanta, and Clowney would still be #1. The trade won't happen though. Atlanta would have to give up too much.

Offensive players taken in the 1st round +2 (-230)
    - I have 17 offensive players and 15 defensive players being selected in the 1st round.

Offensive Lineman taken in the 1st round over 5.5 (-280) - I have 7 going in the 1st round with the minimum being six. This one looks too easy.

Khalil Mack over 4.5 (+290) -
    Love the value here. This all comes down to the Jaguars with the 3rd pick. They either take Sammy Watkins or Mack. With Blackmond being suspended for the year and probably a new rookie QB coming in, they will want to bolster their receiving core. They already signed Chris Clemons who plays LEO, the same position as Mack. If Mack gets skipped by the Jags I see him going 5th to the Raiders with the Browns taking Evans for Manziel with the 4th.

Bortles over 8.5 (-165)
    - only possibility here is the Vikings with the 8th pick, but I think they are more interested in Aaron Donald or Anthony Baar, who should both be available here.

Manziel drafted before Bortles (-230) - I have Manziel going the latest at 7 to the Bucs where I believe he will be selcted. I have Bortles going to Arizona with the #20 pick.

Justin Gilbert -170 over Darqueeze Dennard - Lot's of interest in CB Gilbert. 49ers and Rams are both intersted, but I have him going #15 to Pittsburgh at the latest. The earliest I have Dennard going is #18 to the Jets.

Louis Nix -145 over Timmy Jernnigan - Jernnigan's draft status has taken a major hit with a failed drug test. Both these guys look like 2nd rounders.

Anthony Barr -125 over CJ Mosely -
    I have Mosely going #27 the earliest. The Packers could take him at #21, but I see them going another direction. Curious to see where Barr ends up. I have him going #11 to the
    Lions.

Jake Matthews -230 over Taylor Lewan

These lines should move a lot tomorrow. Check right before the draft on closing lines to see If I made the sharp selections.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 05-08-14 at 02:03 AM.

MoneylineExpress

My top 10

#1 Texans - Clowney
    #2 Rams - Robinson
    #3 Jaguars - Watkins
    #4 Browns - Evans
    #5 Raiders - Mack
    #6 Falcons - Matthews
    #7 Bucs - Manziel
    #8 Vikings - Donald
    #9 Bills - Lewan
    #10 Lions - Barr

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    My top 10

#1 Texans - Clowney
    #2 Rams - Robinson
    #3 Jaguars - Watkins
    #4 Browns - Evans
    #5 Raiders - Mack
    #6 Falcons - Matthews
    #7 Bucs - Manziel
    #8 Vikings - Donald
    #9 Bills - Lewan
    #10 Lions - Barr
    Viks arent taking Donald. they already have a 3 tech in Floyd and have no where else to put Donald, Bucs aren't picking Johnny, Lions aren't picking Barr, Jags will pick Mack or Johnny or Evans not Watkins

BEACHhouse
    BEACHhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got Matthews before Lewan at -170 and then a lot more for -200. Lewan seems to be picking up steam in some mock drafts I've seen from the last 24 hours, starting to worry about this one a bit.

MoneylineExpress

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    Viks arent taking Donald. they already have a 3 tech in Floyd and have no where else to put Donald, Bucs aren't picking Johnny, Lions aren't picking Barr, Jags will pick Mack or Johnny or Evans not Watkins
    Vikings need a front seven disruptor, so I can see it. Other options are Barr and Bortles. If Mack, Watkins, and Evans are gone I definitely see the Bucs taking Johnny Football.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 05-08-14 at 11:41 AM.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I got bortles over 8.5 at -115 yesterday...really hoping Houston doesn't trade down and grab him top 8 otherwise I think it should be good. Think buffalo goes beckham/Ebron at 9

MoneylineExpress

I'm wrong on Johnny Football. This just in per Glazer. FOX's Jay Glazer says the Bucs will not use the No. 7 overall pick on Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel.

survive
    and advance

Might tail on Barr -125 over Mosley. Think he goes to tenn or Dallas

survive
    and advance

Tre mason +170 over bishop sankey is a nice value play IMO- even with the mason injury. I played it for small

MoneylineExpress

Really interested to see where Manziel goes. Early as 4,7? Some saying late 1st round.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 05-08-14 at 05:24 PM.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Vikings need a front seven disruptor, so I can see it. Other options are Barr and Bortles. If Mack, Watkins, and Evans are gone I definitely see the Bucs taking Johnny Football.
    no you don't get it Donald CAN only play the 3 tech the Viks already have a young one there it WONT happen. You can't pick Donald and expect him not to play the 3 tech...

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

[QUOTE=MoneylineExpress;21811087]Alright this is just for action and should be fun. Juice will probably kill me. Here we go.

Clowney under 1.5 (-420) -This is a lock if there ever was one. It's been confirmed that the Texans aren't considering Mack or Manziel. Only option is they trade the pick to Atlanta, and Clowney would still be #1. The trade won't happen though. Atlanta would have to give up too much. :lock

think Clowney is going first?
    Last edited by bigballr9989; 05-08-14 at 06:50 PM.

MoneylineExpress

[QUOTE=bigballr9989;21814753]
    Alright this is just for action and should be fun. Juice will probably kill me. Here we go.

Clowney under 1.5 (-420) -This is a lock if there ever was one. It's been confirmed that the Texans aren't considering Mack or Manziel. Only option is they trade the pick to Atlanta, and Clowney would still be #1. The trade won't happen though. Atlanta would have to give up too much. :lock

Wait so you don't think Clowney is going first?

Bro, find a new hobby

MoneylineExpress

Closing lines

Clowney -1050
    Offensive players taken -540
    Offensive lineman -510
    Mack +250
    Bortles over -280
    Manziel-245
    Gilbert -215