jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see Eli getting knocked out of this one

I just seen this on ESPN.COM all for nothing now I will be all over the cowboys Eli is a MORON first of all As I see it he put his signature on a hit list
    New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning acknowledged Thursday that the autograph on the wall of the visiting locker room at Cowboys Stadium is authentic.Giants' defensive end Justin Tuck gives his thoughts on Eli's autograph and Sunday's matchup against the Cowboys.
    More Podcasts »

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Bradie James considers the signature a form of taunting, much like Giants running back Brandon Jacobs postgame dance on the star at midfield after New York's 33-31 victory in the grand opening of the $1.2 billion stadium. The autograph was accompanied by the score of the game and "First win in the New Stadium."
    "We won't forget that," said James, a defensive captain who ranted Wednesday about his dislike of the Giants. "It just makes for a more intense game."
    Manning confirmed that the signature was his, but he said he didn't intend the autograph as a taunt. He said he just granted the request of a locker room attendant.
    "Yeah, it's a pretty common thing," Manning told reporters at the Giants' practice facility. "I was asked to sign it, it wasn't like I just went there and signed it. I didn't have a pen on me or anything. It was all supplied."
    Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said he "didn't think it was a great thing to do" and seemed puzzled by Manning's explanation.
    "Things come back around in this league," Phillips said.
    Manning did not seem concerned when told that the Cowboys were using his autograph as motivational fodder.
    "Yeah, I kind of heard a few things about it,'' Manning said. "I figure they'll eventually get over it."

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I have this going to the Cowboys too. I think the Giants have been exposed as frauds the last few weeks of the season.

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

this is like a high school prank