Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

After much deliberation, my Super Bowl plays for today

Local lines, running game at Denver -2/5, o/u 48 and 1h Denver -1.5, o/u 24

Seattle +2.5 4x

I believe that Seattle is a better team in every facet of the game than Denver other than the passing game on offense, and even that will be against the strength of the Seahawks defense. Seattle is far and away the most physical defense Denver has seen all season and I think this is going to be a big deal when the receivers are having to get off hard jams all day long and Peyton Manning is hit in the mouth once or twice in the first half. On offense, I think Seattle can and will be able to run the ball and that will open up enough on the back end to allow Wilson to hit some shot plays down field. The Denver secondary is very suspect, anyone who is saying otherwise is simply wrong. I think Seattle matches up very well in all phases of the game, and I'll take that 2.5 because there isn't much value in the ML, although I think they win outright.

1st Half Under 24 2x

I always like playing 1st half unders in the Super Bowl, and this is no different. Last year was one of the only seasons it didn't hit in a long time. I see both teams trying to establish the run in the 1st half. This is a given for Seattle, but I think Denver understands that it needs to get something out of their running game in order to win. Clock will be moving, and I think field goals are more likely than touchdowns in this one, especially early on.

Seattle +8, under 54 teaser 1x

By now you know I like Seattle and the under in the first half, so I'll continue to ride that and play this teaser. I don't see the Broncos winning this game, much less them winning by a TD or more, and I also don't see anything resembling a shootout. The Seahawks defense is as good as advertised, and the Broncos has been better over the latter half of the year, although I still see them being exposed a bit today. This, combined with a lot of running the football, will keep the score into the mid-late 40s at best.

Some props as well, I won't bother with writeups:

Russell Wilson over 16.5 completions 1x (-130)

Russell Wilson over 6.5 rushing attempts 1x (Even)

Marshawn Lynch under 2 receptions 1x (-130)

Percy Harvin 9 or more receptions (lol) .5x (10-1)

Demaryius Thomas over 5 receptions 1x (-140)

Montee Ball under 34.5 rushing yards 1x (even)

Andre Caldwell over 1.5 receptions .5x (+160)

Tails on the coin flip.

Good luck to everyone today!

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

This games killing me agree with pretty much everything you said but still feel Denver covers

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post

Seattle +2.5 4x

I believe that Seattle is a better team in every facet of the game than Denver other than the passing game on offense, and even that will be against the strength of the Seahawks defense. Seattle is far and away the most physical defense Denver has seen all season and I think this is going to be a big deal when the receivers are having to get off hard jams all day long and Peyton Manning is hit in the mouth once or twice in the first half. On offense, I think Seattle can and will be able to run the ball and that will open up enough on the back end to allow Wilson to hit some shot plays down field. The Denver secondary is very suspect, anyone who is saying otherwise is simply wrong. I think Seattle matches up very well in all phases of the game, and I'll take that 2.5 because there isn't much value in the ML, although I think they win outright.

1st Half Under 24 2x

I always like playing 1st half unders in the Super Bowl, and this is no different. Last year was one of the only seasons it didn't hit in a long time. I see both teams trying to establish the run in the 1st half. This is a given for Seattle, but I think Denver understands that it needs to get something out of their running game in order to win. Clock will be moving, and I think field goals are more likely than touchdowns in this one, especially early on.

By now you know I like Seattle and the under in the first half, so I'll continue to ride that and play this teaser. I don't see the Broncos winning this game, much less them winning by a TD or more, and I also don't see anything resembling a shootout. The Seahawks defense is as good as advertised, and the Broncos has been better over the latter half of the year, although I still see them being exposed a bit today. This, combined with a lot of running the football, will keep the score into the mid-late 40s at best.

Tails on the coin flip.

Haha just prepay ur bookie on seattle pick. Denver wins

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Year of the horse babey !!!

Bagman5

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Year of the horse babey !!!
    Last year was the year of the snake and you didn't see the Diamondbacks win the World Series.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post

Seattle +2.5 4x

1st Half Under 24 2x

Tails on the coin flip.

I think you should have added Wilson's rushing total. I see it as over 48 yds. BOL

Bagman5

This is a shameless bump